Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Name: Dalon
    Weight lost: 220
    Time: 2.5 years
    Maintanace: 11 months

Current weight: 177.6 this am
    Trending: 177.8

Sucess: sllooowwly regaining some weights while lifting heavy. Playing with eating windows and macros placement. Still have hangry times. Though I think with some fat regain and lean mass, this will get better.

Struggles: all my family thinks I look way too thin still. They don't understand that a lean bulk is just that, lean! It's good to know they love and worry about me, still odd. Have hangry times, especially on really active days. Best of luck my fellow hopeful maintainers. Much love.

psyched787, how tall are you? 177 seems like a really normal weight, unless you are something like 6 foot 10 or so. If you get that, can you answer that your BMI is perfect according to the charts, but to each their own, ... and then stroll away... ?
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Name: Faebert
    Height: 5’6
    Total Weight lost: 47lbs
    Time it took to lose: on and off 3 years. First 30 in 4 months and then gradually reduced goal weight
    How long in maintenance: 12 months
    Maintenance weight range: 115-120
    Average weight recorded from 2017 (12months): 121

Average weight recorded from April: 114.9

Week of 4 May: 113.5
    Week of 11 May: 113.25
    Week of 18 May: 111.75
    Week of 25 May: 112.75

Successes/struggles of the week: Keeping up with exercise and staying pretty active. Trying to up calories a bit but still struggling with balance. As I’m a bit on the low side, logically I can afford to have some indulgences, as I did last weekend. But then I hate the water bloat and feeling heavy afterwards so end up restricting! And on the cycle goes. I’m doing my research on “lean bulking” as it seems that’s what i might need to do. Or just try and focus food which is low volume but high cal? Pondering...
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @LivingtheLeanDream Ruth it is definitely woo for weight loss, but is it also woo for GERD? Some folks seem to think it helps, but I am not sure I would be one of them or not. (It is telling that I would rather drink vinegar than give up my acid reflux trigger foods, tho!)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    CoachJen71 wrote: »
    @LivingtheLeanDream Ruth it is definitely woo for weight loss, but is it also woo for GERD? Some folks seem to think it helps, but I am not sure I would be one of them or not. (It is telling that I would rather drink vinegar than give up my acid reflux trigger foods, tho!)

on that I have no knowledge but if it did help your reflux then I agree, drink away at it.
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @sofchak That is an AWESOME pic and you look so great and happy! Congrats and well done!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    @sofchak that is SO INSPIRING!!!! You must feel great about this stellar accomplishment, way to go!!
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    @sofchak you are such a inspiration to me. I'm hoping to one day be able to do what you have done. Way to go girl!!!