6/10/18 SW 207.4
    GW 160
    6/14/18 CW 202.0
    LOSS! :) 5.4

Wow! That's a killer weigh in!
  • smmmcgill7705
    smmmcgill7705 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I am super excited.... I had decided to only weigh once a week, Sunday being that day. But when I saw this challenge and it was exactly what I wanted to do, simple enough to change the weigh in to Thursday.
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    well done smmmcgill that's a great start :)
  • redrob1966
    Options
    not sure if this will help I use the tomtom touch that allows you to decide your week. so I start my week on Sunday to Saturday. that way you can start and finish your week on some good figures. I spend many hours a day in the car so if a bad week I have the Saturday to help bring my average back up for the week.
  • CloverPR
    CloverPR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday thinking it was Thursday!
    SW:220
    GW: 125
    CW:217.2

Congratulations on the weight loss!!! Don't' worry about your weekend have fun, the next mini challenge is not consuming more than 500kcal in the breakfast service/meal.Starting tomorrow until next thursday.

I actually chose this challenge because it will help adjust our eating, first week 500 or less kcal in breakfast, then lunch and dinner. Once we get used to eating 500 or less in each meal it'll be easier to comply with the calories to loose weight. Eating habits are hard to change we have been eating the same for a long time that's why we gained weight. they say it takes 2 weeks to adapt a habit in one's life.
    So 500kcal breakfast for one week, then 500kcal lunch ... now we will be changing eating habits...
  • CloverPR
    Options
    First Weigh In results

LOSS! :) 5.4

congratulations!!!!

• CloverPR
    Options
    Thank you. I am super excited.... I had decided to only weigh once a week, Sunday being that day. But when I saw this challenge and it was exactly what I wanted to do, simple enough to change the weigh in to Thursday.

I chose thursday because usually weekends our eating patterns change, thursday is more reliable noted weight. :) congratulations we got this!!!
  • smmmcgill7705
    smmmcgill7705 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like it. Just so long as a good weigh in on Thursday doesn't tempt me to "relax" on the weekend. (nobody ever does that hu?) Self control is polar opposite to the "rebellious" attitude that got me into this mess. I am learning, and knowing that I am going to be posting on this site helps. You see that horrible profile pic? I wasn't going to use it, (took it Sunday) then decided, If I can't be honest, what is the point of doing this at all. So, In a month, I hope to replace it with one that isn't so horrible. Thanks for all the positive feed back y'all.
  • Raaynn
    Raaynn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    SW:210
    CW:199
    GW:135
  • CloverPR
    Options
    I li
    We got this!!!
  • CloverPR
    Options
    Raaynn wrote: »
    SW:210
    CW:199
    GW:135

Congratulations on the weight loss!!
  • redrob1966
    Options
    its official 15th start of 1st mini challenge, im not sure how far in front we are to you on this side of the pond.
  • kgirlcpa
    kgirlcpa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Current weight is 209.
  • redrob1966
    Options
    owing to driving today my breakfast was only 25 calories so meets the objectives but failed as food. I will try better tomorrow morning.
  • CloverPR
    Options
    redrob1966 wrote: »
    owing to driving today my breakfast was only 25 calories so meets the objectives but failed as food. I will try better tomorrow morning.

25 kcal!!! Yeah I definitely don't think that will boost your metabolism in the morning, one day at a time thanks for sharing. I woke up late, so my breakfast was about 11:30am like a brunch.
  • Joymc41
    Joymc41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, My goal was 50 lbs, I started in May 2018 and so far I am down 20lbs, another 30lbs to go. I've been trying the 1200 cal diet and exercising every day, mostly walking trying to get 10,000 steps a day, plus been using the weighted hula hoop, I started out slow with the hula hoop, 5 mins a day and now I'm up to 40 mins a day but I don't do the hula hoop every day, probably 5 days of the week I use the hula hoop and I'm trying to get back into bike riding on week ends but finding it difficult, the kids make it look soooo easy! lol. My profile pic is what I want to get back to, I gained 50 lbs since that pic in 2014. I'm determined to fit back into that costume. My friends have nicknamed me Wonder Woman since I started this diet/exercise program, they can't believe I'm so determined! They never seen me like this before because I never cared what I ate, and I ate junk galore!!! I live with a family of junk food junkies, so that makes it soo much harder but I'm determined to stick to this!
  • Joymc41
    Joymc41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't really participate in your mini challenge this week to eat less than 500 cal at breakfast because I generally only ever eat a boiled egg for my breakfast, so that is way less than 500 but I will participate in not eating my snack till 3 hrs after my breakfast. I eat at 7am and then usually have my snack at 9am so I'll extend it till 10am. and hopefully will be down at least 1 lb by the 21st. weight right now is 177.8
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Breakfast this morning was 225 calories. A little bit lower than normal but it was a crazy morning. I did then manage to wait over 3 hours before eating again.