50 pounds by dicembre 1st 2018

Options
CloverPR
CloverPR Posts: 109 Member
edited June 2018 in Challenges
My challenge is I need to loose 100 pounds but going to first challenge the first 50 pounds. It's now or never!

Replies

• CloverPR
    Options
    Trying, 1500kcal daily and 30 min exercise 5 days week on my first day
  • CloverPR
    edited June 2018
    Options
    You're almost there, congratulations I just started this Saturday. What has helped you the most maintain on track?
  • CloverPR
    Options
    Great! Congratulations on your progress, I'm trying to incorporate physical activity to my daily living, yesterday went to the park rode my bike and today swimming at the beach, I hadn't weighed in so far los t 4 pounds. We got this!
  • tommiecarrol
    tommiecarrol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first post and I’m afraid to weigh myself, but I will weigh tomorrow and post again. I want to lose 50 by December, but I can never manage to stay on track.
  • daisygail85
    daisygail85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CloverPR wrote: »
    Wt: 259
    Goal: 209 by dicember 1st 2018
    That is my goal loss as well.
  • CloverPR
    Options
    Great! How about we report our weight every Thursday with our starting weight and actual weight
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Starting weight on 6/10 224 lbs
    Goal 174 by 12/1 lbs
  • CloverPR
    Options
    Great welcome to the challenge, we will be posting our weigh ins on every thursday all tips, recommendations to keep on track please post
  • CloverPR
    Options
    fpf0vb2jxas3.png
    this was my food diary yesterday, i synchronized google fit with my fitness pal to bring in the steps
  • CloverPR
    Options
    yes that's great! The more, the more the motivation for all of us redrob1966 , weigh in's on thursday and any advice or tips on keeping on track is welcomend and congratulations on the weight loss
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thank you cloverPR i have been doing this on my own so joining this group will hopefully keep on track.
  • CloverPR
    Options
    We got this redrob1966, i'm doing 1500kcal daily starting with 30 minutes physical activity 3 times a week and trying to incorporate physical activity for fun, bike riding, yesterday i went swimming at the beach. I recently became unemployed so i have more time. Went to Jobos Beach PR, went swimming near the point of the rock and back u80f9hqbck8j.jpg
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I recently did a Saxon, Viking and Normans challenge which are timed events and I have agreed to do a challenge in march so the weight loss will help me in a big way as started at 280lbs down to 265 but need to be down to a good weight as it is a 32 hour challenge in march. the beach looks good and the sun Is shining always a good day when that happens.
  • CloverPR
    Options
    great you got a year to train, we can do little weekly challenges to help us keep on track, like next week we can do no more than 500kcal breakfast for a week and post our breakfast entries it is also a way to get ideas of different meal menus, another week we can do lunch, then another dinner and weekly exercise challenges. Let's do mini weekly challenges ideas accepted.This week since it's the first week the challenge is a 2 pound weight loss by this thursday june 14th 2018,