Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    why are you taking so long to answer us? we need your help.
    I want my pennies back

Can I get Penny's phone number. Ill see if I can help.

513-347-1111

Not to be any trouble, but can I get an address too?

This is the number for LaRosa's Pizzeria in Ohio. They deliver.

Hahaha nice
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    How do I incorporate apple cider vinegar intomy regimine? Should I just lift them or drink them?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Frankly, PT, I've grown quite fond of you in only one day's time. I think it's because you gave me your lotto numbers. Do you know how many people wrote those down. Everyone. I put them in my diary. Now, I've been here more than I normally would because I'm gearing up for some personal business which triggered this scene from one of my favorite movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DVPddRbP2I[/url]

I don't know what to do about my personal food tracking, I'm on a streak and I don't want to mess that up. Can I track my food ahead of time and keep it rolling forward?

That actually seems a little fruitcake nutty just to keep my personal streak going but I don't want to start over, PT.

I'm going to miss you. I now see why I need a personal trainer. Here's PT with new fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGj4TGz3408[/url]

It helps to have someone shoulder all of the burdens. One more thing, PT. Hardly anyone agrees on anything. That's healthy don't you think? If we all thought the same things we couldn't rub the rough edges off of one another. One day, we're sandpaper and the next day we're smooth operators. You're smooth and perceptive. I'm going to miss you but I'll be baaaack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X_Yu8EDhvg[/url]

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    How many minutes a day should I do Kegels?

I'll give it a test drive and give you an estimate. I won't mind working with you on this. I'm a helping kind of guy

How much is a estimate? Do I get 50% off?

Depends who you want to do the evaluation. Myself or my partner.

Doesn't really matter... you can both discuss who wants to do it.

Both then. We will trade notes and you'll get extra attention. Win win win.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    Frankly, PT, I've grown quite fond of you in only one day's time. I think it's because you gave me your lotto numbers. Do you know how many people wrote those down. Everyone. I put them in my diary. Now, I've been here more than I normally would because I'm gearing up for some personal business which triggered this scene from one of my favorite movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DVPddRbP2I[/url]

I don't know what to do about my personal food tracking, I'm on a streak and I don't want to mess that up. Can I track my food ahead of time and keep it rolling forward?

That actually seems a little fruitcake nutty just to keep my personal streak going but I don't want to start over, PT.

I'm going to miss you. I now see why I need a personal trainer. Here's PT with new fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGj4TGz3408[/url]

It helps to have someone shoulder all of the burdens. One more thing, PT. Hardly anyone agrees on anything. That's healthy don't you think? If we all thought the same things we couldn't rub the rough edges off of one another. One day, we're sandpaper and the next day we're smooth operators. You're smooth and perceptive. I'm going to miss you but I'll be baaaack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X_Yu8EDhvg[/url]

I got a workout just reading that. Did you invent post its? You look like a post it's kinda gal. I say right all your foods on the post its ahead of time. Take pictures with your phone of the post its. Then log them. Easiest way I know how to log.

I don't mind if people get my lotto numbers. I'm networking. Some say I'm the Wolf of MFP. Good luck with your endeavors today. Remember if you think you can or you cant.... youre right
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Can you make me a peanut butter & jelly sandwich? I promise I'll sign up on Monday.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Can you make me a peanut butter & jelly sandwich? I promise I'll sign up on Monday.

I'll even cut off the crust for you champ.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

I'll even cut off the crust for you champ.

And i will poke a hole in it with my finger. Viola!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm not a post-it person but had a coworker who posted them on everything until everything was a blur.

I think I remedied the tracking.

sticky_notes_on_the_community_fridge_at_the_office_are_always_good_for_a_laugh._6553945853.jpg.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Can you help me build my glutes as big as beachballs?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

First we need pictures to see how much further we have to go. I may have to do some measurements in person. Beach balls is definitely obtainable with my program no matter who you are though. I don't care if you're a 10 month old baby. Beach ball booties for everyone!!! Is my motto. I'll lay a out diet of kale, broccoli, Lima beans, spinach, peas, and string beans. You can only eat green foods and drink green tea. Your bum will thank me for it.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    I'm not a post-it person but had a coworker who posted them on everything until everything was a blur.

I think I remedied the tracking.

sticky_notes_on_the_community_fridge_at_the_office_are_always_good_for_a_laugh._6553945853.jpg.

Well that's why I mentioned post its. Get you thinking about what you hate so you can do what you like. It's very complex. I'll chalk this up to a win for my program and teaching skills. I'm killing it
  • sardelsa
    Options

First we need pictures to see how much further we have to go. I may have to do some measurements in person. Beach balls is definitely obtainable with my program no matter who you are though. I don't care if you're a 10 month old baby. Beach ball booties for everyone!!! Is my motto. I'll lay a out diet of kale, broccoli, Lima beans, spinach, peas, and string beans. You can only eat green foods and drink green tea. Your bum will thank me for it.

Yea will the glutes turn green too? I want them bright beachball green to match the size. K thanks
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Yea will the glutes turn green too? I want them bright beachball green to match the size. K thanks

You want my gamma ray treatment then. She hulk glutes. That damn Kim Kardashian has been after me for years to hit her up with my treatment. But I don't do ugly. I think you have what it takes though. Just sign up for my program of 19.95 and well get started.
  • sardelsa
    Options

You want my gamma ray treatment then. She hulk glutes. That damn Kim Kardashian has been after me for years to hit her up with my treatment. But I don't do ugly. I think you have what it takes though. Just sign up for my program of 19.95 and well get started.

Niceee.. I want them to literally blind people.. better book me in for at least 4 sessions
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    My face feels fat today what should i do?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Do I have the workout for that? Hell yeah. You need to talk more. Lots of it. Work them jaws. Shouldn't be tough for a girl. But you really need to lay into some poor dude and tell him your lifes story. Don't let up. Keep talking. If for some reason, you can't talk, chew gum. Soon your face will be all chiseled and fat will be too scared to go to there.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Do I have the workout for that? Hell yeah. You need to talk more. Lots of it. Work them jaws. Shouldn't be tough for a girl. But you really need to lay into some poor dude and tell him your lifes story. Don't let up. Keep talking. If for some reason, you can't talk, chew gum. Soon your face will be all chiseled and fat will be too scared to go to there.

First off someone finds you very inspiring today. Good job buddy.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    What's the best way to take progress pictures?