Ask a personal trainer...

Options
LiftingRiot
LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
If I was a personal trainer... what questions would you have for me? All questions are valid.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    How many ducks am I holding?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    How many ducks am I holding?

Great question. A woman can only hold one duck at a time. Any duck has to be prepared on its own to prep to cook. Now don't you go leaving that kitchen.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Should I even be doing leg extensions if I don't make that movement often? I'm not a soccer player or anything.

That reminds me, Go USA! World Cup '18
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Should I even be doing leg extensions if I don't make that movement often? I'm not a soccer player or anything.

Leg extensions are crucial to a work out. I would actually avoid squats, deadlifts, and calves workouts entirely. Everyone knows the leg extension is the purest movement and provides all the necessary work for the leg.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    If I don't need to pay a personal trainer for anything and I can figure it out for myself, would you hold it against me?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Leg extensions are crucial to a work out. I would actually avoid squats, deadlifts, and calves workouts entirely. Everyone knows the leg extension is the purest movement and provides all the necessary work for the leg.

Hmm. Yeah. Makes sense to me.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    best lifting program for beginners?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    best lifting program for beginners?

Beginners should always start off with crossfit. Load the weight heavy and try not to drink water or take breaks in general.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    How much do you charge?

It costs 19.95 to subscribe to my fitness program where I will tell you how much I cost for personal training. Please message me for a link to my fitness program.
  • cee134
    Options
    Why did you incorrectly guess the number of ducks I was holding and why did you assume my gender?
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I want a ripped butt. Like a race horse! Advice?
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Why is your industry so scammy?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Why is your industry so scammy?

The scamminess comes from fake news. There is a lot if these days. You can trust me with your health and well being. I go into this topic in depth in my fitness program for the low single cost of 19.95. It will change your life.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You've convinced me and completely changed my mind. You must be an attorney.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why did you incorrectly guess the number of ducks I was holding and why did you assume my gender?

Its not duck hunting season. Men hunt ducks and would only hold ducks whilst hunting. Women cook ducks and do it year round. This is science. Please learn how to count to one.

Who invented the taco?
  • tomorrowperfume
    tomorrowperfume Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    If a gal came to you and showed you a panniculus that hung down to the midpoint of her thighs and asked if muscle toning would put it back where it belonged, would you agree to do sit ups at Planet Fitness with her?

well there's one day ruined right here