Ask a personal trainer...

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    You've convinced me and completely changed my mind. You must be an attorney.

Personal trainers are close relative of the attorney. Some may charge just as much as an attorney may cost. But legal mumbo jumbo is not applied to anything personal trainers do. The FDA doesn't approve any of the supplements ill tell you take. But believe me, they work.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why did you incorrectly guess the number of ducks I was holding and why did you assume my gender?

Its not duck hunting season. Men hunt ducks and would only hold ducks whilst hunting. Women cook ducks and do it year round. This is science. Please learn how to count to one.

Who invented the taco?

Jesus. Because they are heavenly
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    What’s your hourly rate?

My hourly rate is based on sliding scale based on the looks of the trainee. I will break down the rating system to you in my fitness program that costs 19.95. Please message me for the link.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Do you offer private home sessions?

I only do home sessions if your husband is working at the time. We need total privacy to sweat it out.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Why is your industry so scammy?

The scamminess comes from fake news. There is a lot if these days. You can trust me with your health and well being. I go into this topic in depth in my fitness program for the low single cost of 19.95. It will change your life.

You’ve convinced me! Sign me up!
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Is there a money back guarantee?

Of course you get your money back if you are not satisfied. You just have to fill out a simple 100 page form that is listed in my fitness program which only costs 19.95. The 19.95 fee is not refundable though.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I would like to sign up for some sessions. Can my dog also train along with us? He wants to get diced for the summer.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    How can i properly increase my IG followers?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Can i sign up for your zumba class?
  • amjohnsto1204
    amjohnsto1204 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    IF you were a personal trainer? lolol
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Can you help @Finishiitnow sweat?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Send me a picture of what your working with in the old looks department. We will work from there. Don't be scared, I have a lot of experience with helping people boost IG followers. You can read the testimonials in my fitness program that costs 19.95 where I also explain and break down how to increase your IG following base.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    :D:D:D
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Send me a picture of what your working with in the old looks department. We will work from there. Don't be scared, I have a lot of experience with helping people boost IG followers. You can read the testimonials in my fitness program that costs 19.95 where I also explain and break down how to increase your IG following base.

Do you accept food stamps as form of payment?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Can i sign up for your zumba class?

I see you recognize the skills and know that any reputable fitness trainer will also teach a Zumba class. Youre already knowledgeable which is good. Ill squeeze you. Youll have to fill out my liability form that frees me from all sexual harassment claims. Its on my fitness program which costs 19.95

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Which pre workout will make me more bro-ish?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Whats my fav resturants?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Can I pay in pennies?