Ask a personal trainer...

Options

Replies

• Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Why do you constantly insist on giving me a sponge bath after our sessions when all your other clients say that isn't even an option for them?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Why are softballs hard?

There are many theories. Back in the day it was also a game played by women in a time when primarily played men. Women being softer, cuddlier by nature led to it being called the Softball. Also I believe it was soft at first. And some still are so its relative when compared to a baseball. One man's big is another man's small.

The baseball should be called hardball shouldn't it?

In some circles it is. But it's also named for the game. Are you familiar with bases? I'm sort of an expert at getting to second and third base.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Why is the third hand on a watch/clock called the second hand?

Seconds* because it counts seconds. The second hand is for minutes. I'll learn ya
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Why do you constantly insist on giving me a sponge bath after our sessions when all your other clients say that isn't even an option for them?

Are you complaining? And obviously my other clients know how to keep a secret mrs loose lips
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Do pets go to heaven?

This was my question, too. If all dogs go to heaven, what about the mean dogs that really bite kids and adults?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Do pets go to heaven?

This was my question, too. If all dogs go to heaven, what about the mean dogs that really bite kids and adults?

It's the kids and adults fault clearly. Dogs are faultless.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Seconds* because it counts seconds. The second hand is for minutes. I'll learn ya

Kinda like the 5 sec rule.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

I live by it. If you're not first you're last.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

I live by it. If you're not first you're last.

Ive never been more proud to be in this partnership.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    LMFAO
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options

Are you complaining? And obviously my other clients know how to keep a secret mrs loose lips

That's MR loose lips! Now, if a car leaves Chicago heading towards Baltimore traveling at various speeds, and a plane leaves Paris, France heading to Rome traveling at an unknown speed, which port will the cruise ship dock at?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Are you and Mustache business partners, square dancing partners, laboratory partners or partners like what British people mean when they say partner, wink wink?

Business ma'am. We take this serious. Were on the up and up. We are like batman and Robin. Barnes and noble. Ben and Jerry. Simon and Garfunkel. Lewis and Clark. Jake and the fatman. George and the guy in the yellow suit
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Are you and Mustache business partners, square dancing partners, laboratory partners or partners like what British people mean when they say partner, wink wink?

Business ma'am. We take this serious. Were on the up and up. We are like batman and Robin. Barnes and noble. Ben and Jerry. Simon and Garfunkel. Lewis and Clark. Jake and the fatman. George and the guy in the yellow suit

Im batman. And noble. And jerry. And garfunkel.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

That's MR loose lips! Now, if a car leaves Chicago heading towards Baltimore traveling at various speeds, and a plane leaves Paris, France heading to Rome traveling at an unknown speed, which port will the cruise ship dock at?

Is that you again mrs Jenner?

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Who killed Tupac?
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Who killed Tupac?

Trick question, he’s not dead
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Who killed Tupac?

The bullets did. People don't kill people. The bullets do.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Who killed Tupac?

The bullets did. People don't kill people. The bullets do.

And this is why we do what we do
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I have two questions in one: What is your professional stance on fasted cardio/exercise, and what exactly defines that for you (just no food/solids or absolutely nothing by mouth-not even water, not even on a 1,000 degree day, leave the bottle at home/out of reach/in the trash so you’re not even tempted)? I have this ex-friend (split caused by distance/school, not by this argument) who does that, and I lovingly call it NPO cardio (Nil Per Os, nada by mouth), AKA scar-free self-harm.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I have two questions in one: What is your professional stance on fasted cardio/exercise, and what defines that for you (just no food/solids or absolutely nothing by mouth-not even water, not even on a 1,000 degree day, leave the bottle at home/out of reach so you’re not even tempted)?

I say drink water. There are no calories in water and will help you push through the workout. I'm a fan fasted. Wake up every morning at 4 to work out in my humid garage. But I drink water. Water is your friend. Leave the bro science home bro.