Ask a personal trainer...

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Do you, or do you not, fear the reaper? And how many calories would I burn if I were to play a cowbell, no.... two cowbells, at the same time, for 90 minutes?

Only if I have a fever. The cow bell is hard to master and quite taxing on the mind and body. Playing the cowbell is equivalent to competing in crossfit.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite color?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Do you, or do you not, fear the reaper? And how many calories would I burn if I were to play a cowbell, no.... two cowbells, at the same time, for 90 minutes?

I can get him to answer this for you for a small fee...and I'll throw in a FREE smoothie shaker for an additional charge.

Damn you're good.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    'I'm sitting on my porch, tapping my foot, playing spoons.'
    mjycm-MMMG5BVWH74-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1502400315583._RI_SX940_.jpg.  Remember when Jethro would eat the plastic fruit out of the bowl.

Granny was the best
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

Only if I have a fever. The cow bell is hard to master and quite taxing on the mind and body. Playing the cowbell is equivalent to competing in crossfit.

Oh. Coolness! Thanks very much! :);)
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Green. Like the inside of an avocado. Ok. Not that exact color green but green. Excellent question
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Oh. Coolness! Thanks very much! :);)

That will be $tree fify...plus the shaker. For a total of $101.23
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Green. Like the inside of an avocado. Ok. Not that exact color green but green. Excellent question

xsvkxk4r2wab.gif
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Can you call me a pathetic loser who will never amount to diddly poo.... and with a megaphone? That's the kind of motivation I need.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Can you call me a pathetic loser who will never amount to diddly poo.... and with a megaphone? That's the kind of motivation I need.

That cost extra but yes. Talk to my partner @mustacheU2Lift
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

That cost extra but yes. Talk to my partner @mustacheU2Lift

First youll need to sign this waiver. And to include your wife or gf in this ummm situation...thatll be extra. Go ahead and sign.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Do you have a dress code for your clients?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

First we'll need pics...theres a small sending fee.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

First we'll need pics...theres a small sending fee.

I can't heap enough praise upon my partner. She reads my mind.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

My partner is quite right. Pics are a must to determine workout attire. Please inbox us both.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

My partner is quite right. Pics are a must to determine workout attire. Please inbox us both.

Can't we just do this through Skype or nah?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Skype is extra. But I'll throw in his weekly newsletter as an added bonus. All pics of him.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Skype is extra. But I'll throw in his weekly newsletter as an added bonus. All pics of him.

We will also do kik.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Is it true that getting a divorce is the fastest and safest way to lose weight?
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Do pets go to heaven?