Ask a personal trainer...

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Do pets go to heaven?

Do you really want to pay for this one...how about i sign you up for his 2 for 1 special. I can sign you up for his kik group that he swore was just between us...but now i see he just hands it out all willy nilly like to any pretty lil thang for "business" purposes.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Is it true that getting a divorce is the fastest and safest way to lose weight?

The fastest and safest way is to follow my program. You want to be ready to get back into the dating game before you get divorced. Find a side piece to hold you over in the mean time.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet? You plug things into it, shouldn't it be called an inlet?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Do pets go to heaven?

Do you really want to pay for this one...how about i sign you up for his 2 for 1 special. I can sign you up for his kik group that he swore was just between us...but now i see he just hands it out all willy nilly like to any pretty lil thang for "business" purposes.

Calm your tits. This is all business. I'm a professional. I like this guy. Well throw him a freebie if he signs up for the program for 19.95.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Do pets go to heaven?

Excellent question sir. Not all pets. To find out which ones, I'll let you know for free by signing up for my fitness program for 19.95.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Do pets go to heaven?

Excellent question sir. Not all pets. To find out which ones, I'll let you know for free by signing up for my fitness program for 19.95.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    If men got pregnant, would the baby come out the pee or poo hole?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Is Keto really a facist organisation that is prejudice against doughnuts?

Keto is the natural retalitorial response to veganism. Vegans want to cut out all meat. Keto people were like..... oh no, not on my watch
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet? You plug things into it, shouldn't it be called an inlet?

Maam the name is self explanatory. Electricity comes out of it. But it's also called a receptical in some circles. So it's an inlet as well to receive plugs. Do you have a plug? Thats my side job btw. It's all about perspective. Some people think the back door is for exits. Everyone knows a door goes both ways. I hope this is enlightening.

The backdoor goes both ways? I've been doing it wrong.

For a minimual fee he will demonstrate and offer guidance in this department. Do you have kik?

credit number is xxx-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Kik: ShoMeTheWay
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Maam the name is self explanatory. Electricity comes out of it. But it's also called a receptical in some circles. So it's an inlet as well to receive plugs. Do you have a plug? Thats my side job btw. It's all about perspective. Some people think the back door is for exits. Everyone knows a door goes both ways. I hope this is enlightening.

The backdoor goes both ways? I've been doing it wrong.

For a minimual fee he will demonstrate and offer guidance in this department. Do you have kik?

credit number is xxx-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Kik: ShoMeTheWay

Your going to learn today
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Do you have a rewards program?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Why are softballs hard?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Oh you have asked the golden question! @LiftingRiot please explain to this fine young lady our rewards program
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

The program is chalked full of rewards. For starters you get myself and my partner @mustacheU2Lift. If that tag team isn't enough, nothing is. If you want the full list, you can register for the program for a small fee of 19.95.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

The program is chalked full of rewards. For starters you get myself and my partner @mustacheU2Lift. If that tag team isn't enough, nothing is. If you want the full list, you can register for the program for a small fee of 19.95.

A new add on. For our loyal followers only. A yoga mat with our faces ...well my face his body ...sure to encourage every bendy move. AND free access to send us live video of your downward dog. For only 19.95.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Why are softballs hard?

There are many theories. Back in the day it was also a game played by women in a time when primarily played men. Women being softer, cuddlier by nature led to it being called the Softball. Also I believe it was soft at first. And some still are so its relative when compared to a baseball. One man's big is another man's small.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Why are softballs hard?

There are many theories. Back in the day it was also a game played by women in a time when primarily played men. Women being softer, cuddlier by nature led to it being called the Softball. Also I believe it was soft at first. And some still are so its relative when compared to a baseball. One man's big is another man's small.

The baseball should be called hardball shouldn't it?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Why is the third hand on a watch/clock called the second hand?