Ask a personal trainer...

Options

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    why are you taking so long to answer us? we need your help.
    I want my pennies back
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    How can i properly increase my IG followers?

Send me a picture of what your working with in the old looks department. We will work from there. Don't be scared, I have a lot of experience with helping people boost IG followers. You can read the testimonials in my fitness program that costs 19.95 where I also explain and break down how to increase your IG following base.

Do you accept food stamps as form of payment?

Asking for a friend or are you down on your luck? Either way, you can learn how to make extra money through my fitness program. The initial program fee of 19.95 cant be paid with food stamps but trust me, you wont need them after my program.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Which pre workout will make me more bro-ish?

My patented pre-work sold through my fitness program will make you the ultimate bro. Guaranteed to put hair on your chest and infuses bro knowledge into your dna to make you the ultimate sex machine.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Whats my fav resturants?

You like fast food. Loads of it. The more unhealthy, the better for you. Hence, why you should join my program.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Can I pay in pennies?

is Penny a girl?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    What's a good nickname for my *kitten*?

The man pleaser
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    What do I do if I shart during a squat?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    why are you taking so long to answer us? we need your help.
    I want my pennies back

Can I get Penny's phone number. Ill see if I can help.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    how do I become a faster runner?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    3dngegduyr8b.jpg

do one of these numbers
    What do I do if I shart during a squat?

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I don't understand belly button selfies. So, I'm asking you, why do all of the artists paint adam and eve with belly buttons? Causation or Correlation confusion? dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793767.  Where did they come from.  Belly button selfies.  That is all.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    I don't understand belly button selfies. So, I'm asking you, why do all of the artists paint adam and eve with belly buttons? Causation or Correlation confusion? dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793767.  Where did they come from.  Belly button selfies.  That is all.

I never thought of that before!

• LiftingRiot
    Options
    how do I become a faster runner?

I hire a perverted old man to follow you. Guaranteed to put extra pep in your step.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

God made adam and eve in his image. So god has a belly button.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    How do I get a thigh gap?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Wheres your spiel? You have failed at proper marketing. Im outta here.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    How do I get a thigh gap?

First things first. I must see you in person to do an in depth inspection to see what I'm working with. Then ill lay out a carefully crafted plan to get some space between them legs. 40% percent of the time, it works all the time.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options

Where did they come from. Belly button selfies. That is all.

I like it, this is good. I have relatives who use the internet like a personal trainer, too. They ask it any question and expect yes or no, personal answers. Hi-larious. Now, I'm just going to ask you anything I want to.

• LiftingRiot
    Options

Wheres your spiel? You have failed at proper marketing. Im outta here.

My fitness program is not inclusive of why you have belly buttons but only why you should show them to me so I can do a proper evaluation of the fitness regime I will make for you. I was answering the question directly. I don't play games miss. I'm not a fluffer. There is no fluff in my program.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Where did they come from. Belly button selfies. That is all.

I like it, this is good. I have relatives who use the internet like a personal trainer, too. They ask it any question and expect yes or no, personal answers. Hi-larious. Now, I'm just going to ask you anything I want to.

The belly button selfie comes from the person taking the picture. That's why its called a selfie.