Sauerkraut. Ew
  • seanlovegrove
    seanlovegrove Posts: 58 Member
    Kalamari or octopus 🤢
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Anything my son cooks for me!

Lol

When he was little I used to tell him “you can’t say you don’t like something until you’ve at least tried a bite of it.” He has decided to make me pay dearly for this by making me watermelon cheese and ketchup sandwiches. Or there was the chocolate mayonnaise corn. Among many other vile concoctions. When I refused he used my own words against me!
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    liver and onions
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Olives. Kale. Sardines.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Lobster! I hate it with a passion.
    fyi....My husband is a lobster fisherman :smiley:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Okra (prepared any way). Never understood the appeal.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    um.... my list is soooo long.....
    I'm a picky eater...

- sweet pickles
    - mayo (or any kind of mayo substitute)
    - vinaigrette. ALL OF THEM.
    - I will only ever eat the basic green spanish olives. All others are gross.
    - Avocado (I used to love it till I had a bad one and was sick for a day. I gag when I see them now)
    - Onions. I don't care what kind or how they are cooked. Hate them all. It's a texture thing, love the flavor.
    - Garlic pieces. Again, love the flavor but hate eating chunks of garlic.
    - Jalapenos. Or any hot peppers
    - regular peppers
    - All spicy food
    - liver
    - most seafood
    - sushi/sashimi
    - most salad dressings
    - all potato salads (cuz mayo is gross)
    - most pasta salads (cuz most people put black olives, onion, vinaigrettes, or too much oil)
    - all mac salads (cuz mayo is gross)

Those are the ones on the top of the list. hahaha

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member

Lol

When he was little I used to tell him “you can’t say you don’t like something until you’ve at least tried a bite of it.” He has decided to make me pay dearly for this by making me watermelon cheese and ketchup sandwiches. Or there was the chocolate mayonnaise corn. Among many other vile concoctions. When I refused he used my own words against me!

I'm trying to imagine a slice of watermelon between 2 slices of bread. How does that work? What happens when you squeeze the bread too hard?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Okra (prepared any way). Never understood the appeal.

Had to Google okra. Never heard of it before.

Where do you live? Also google fried okra.
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    ecjim wrote: »

Lol

I'm trying to imagine a slice of watermelon between 2 slices of bread. How does that work? What happens when you squeeze the bread too hard?

Clearly you have never had a watermelon, cheese and ketchup sandwich. It's best eaten with fork and knife. Gets a little messy.
  • ecjim
    Sami488 wrote: »

Lol

Clearly you have never had a watermelon, cheese and ketchup sandwich. It's best eaten with fork and knife. Gets a little messy.

I've never had the pleasure -I like eating my sandwiches with my hands, Maybe if you toasted the bread , it might stay together longer
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member

Lol

That’s exactly what it was. With a piece of cheese and ketchup 🤢
  • ecjim

Lol

and the watermelon rind goes zinging across the room
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Sami488 wrote: »

Lol

Pretend they’re wings and go in face first. 😏
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Zoodles and cauli-rice pizza. Say yuck twice, yuck yuck.
  • ecjim

Lol

Like this?
    kx993752ac1s.jpg

or this

• ecjim
    my mistake -
    uthksklp0eu9.jpg
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    TOMATOES and MUSHROOMS are the devil reincarnated!