Options
    Can people add me? Trying to lose 40
  • gojolida
    gojolida Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    Week 11 check-in (10/8-10/14):
    Days on or under calorie target : 7/7 days
    +/- Weekly calorie target (14,382) : -1085 (-7.5%)
    Total lbs lost/goal : 23/50 (46%)

I like how your calorie target and weight goal progress is a percentage -- is there something you're using to calculate that, or are you doing it manually?
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    gojolida wrote: »
    solorex wrote: »
    Week 11 check-in (10/8-10/14):
    +/- Weekly calorie target (14,382) : -1085 (-7.5%)
    Total lbs lost/goal : 23/50 (46%)

I like how your calorie target and weight goal progress is a percentage -- is there something you're using to calculate that, or are you doing it manually?

Just manual calcs w/ a calculator. I could probably put something together on a spreadsheet if I really wanted to...but that's too much data entry. :lol:
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I am currently 223 lbs and would like to be 150lbs :-), so 73lbs is my goal!
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Gojolida, LOVE your mug! I'm on day 223 of tracking; down 47, another 15ish to go, don't think I'll be there by 12/31, but that's okay. As I've said before, I'm in no hurry. The important thing is to track everything and exercise more for a healthier life, weight loss is a bonus.
  • SCKushKitten95
    SCKushKitten95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 35 pounds by February 😣 im scared i cant achieve it! Ive lost a little over 40 pounds since September 2018 but.. its taken me so long!! I dont know if it will even be possible for me to lose 35 in 4 months 😥
  • SCKushKitten95
    SCKushKitten95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yes!!! i want join!! i’m 5’2 and 160lbs- I’ve been trying to eat better and work out but I’m just lazy and lack motivation. So what do I need to do?
    Do i post daily activity or meals consumed?

IM 5'2 AND 160 ALSO! trying so hard to lose 35 pounds 😥
  • adotbaby
    Options
    MFP will help you achieve your goals. I'm down 51 pounds in eight months and have never felt better. Everyone has been so great, keeping me motivated. You can do this!
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join too please!

CW 183.4 11/7
    GW 160.0 02/01

Is it the beginning or end of February?
  • nicholeunt
    nicholeunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join too please!

CW 183.4 11/7
    GW 160.0 02/01

Is it the beginning or end of February?

People have started on here at different times and likely have differing goals. I'd say pick whatever feels manageable to you and go with that! Good luck!
  • Walking704
    Walking704 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I gonna try to loose 40 pounds by feb. 2019. Um in ro win it.
  • nicholeunt
    nicholeunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey how's everyone doing? I started in August at 195 and I am down to 167. Trying to buckle down and stay focused through the holidays. Thanksgiving was harder than I thought it would be. I was trying to just do one bad day but it turned into four. Back at it though. Started a new job on Monday which is a desk job and I thought my last job was pretty sedentary but today I got less than 3000 steps before my workout. Thank goodness for myfitnesspal and Fitbit for keeping me on track. No more skipping workouts for me. Anyway hope you all are achieving your own goals 😁
  • mdosborn92
    mdosborn92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a on again off again noob. Multiple attempts to lose weight, no real successes. Had my annual visit at my dr and was shocked and just how unhealthy I am. My goal is to lose 40 pounds! Good luck! Everyone feel free to add me, I need all the motivation, support and kicks in the *kitten* as I can get!
  • adotbaby
    Options
    mdosborn92 wrote: »
    I'm a on again off again noob. Multiple attempts to lose weight, no real successes. Had my annual visit at my dr and was shocked and just how unhealthy I am. My goal is to lose 40 pounds! Good luck! Everyone feel free to add me, I need all the motivation, support and kicks in the *kitten* as I can get!

Welcome! You can do this 👍Everyone is so supportive on MFP. This was the best thing I've ever done, down 53 pounds in 8 months, feeling great. This is my new life now, no turning back.
  • adotbaby
    Options
    Im trying to lose 35 pounds by February 😣 im scared i cant achieve it! Ive lost a little over 40 pounds since September 2018 but.. its taken me so long!! I dont know if it will even be possible for me to lose 35 in 4 months 😥

You can do this! Kick it up a notch, move more, and the weight will go. Don't focus on February, it's not a race. Feel good about taking care of yourself, and the rest will follow.
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Hey hey. Still slugging along, over half way now. But I think now is where things are going to slow down...we'll see. On the plus side, I've had to move the belt 2 notches and some of my shirts are getting to be too big. It actually feels like I'm making headway, not just numbers on the screen.

Week 18 check-in (11/26-12/2):
    +/- Weekly calorie target (14,672) : -2200 (-14.9%)
    Total lbs lost/goal : 34/50 (68%)
  • Ladybeehee
    Ladybeehee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes - i need to lose 40(+) and have feb as a deadline - i've been completely useless lately, i blame pre- crimbo excuses - boozy nights out followed by hangover eating and poor choices - now want to knuckle back down (again) and slide into my trousers instead of squeezing and squashing into them :) VERY much need the support x
  • CStrickland0908
    CStrickland0908 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m jumping into the game late, but I’d also like to lose 40-50 pounds! :) I’ll extend a lil past feb. I’d say by June I’d like to be back down to my goal weight.
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose another 40 to 50 lbs! :) I welcome any new friends for support in this!