He's/She's Just Not That Into You

Options

Replies

• bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I will never consent to connubial relations with anyone who falls into any the following categories:

- doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys

I was with you until this. I think they were put on this earth to please women. :)

Ayyyee
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I will never consent to connubial relations with anyone who falls into any the following categories:

- is not human (unless they are a really hot alien and not like that octopus chick in Galaxy Quest, that was just not right)
    - uses bad grammer
    - is currently, has in the recent past, or is planning on participating in a genocide
    - cannot abide a man's taste for a good speedball after work...or before work...or during work
    - was a cast member of any version of MTV's The Real World
    - wears Drakkar Noir
    - doesn't appreciate film noir
    - cannot make a rhyme for noir
    - has an extra leg growing our of their back
    - lost a Super Bowl to Eli Manning
    - knows all the words to the Don't Worry, Be Happy
    - dated Cheech Marin
    - was a back-up vocalist for Ratt in 1983
    - is grossed out by Cleveland Steamers and/or Blumpkins
    - is covered in boils
    - has more than four tentacles
    - can speak Wookie
    - voted for Wendell Wilkie
    - cannot toss a salad
    - doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys who deserve their vagina favors even more than the meanies
    - refuse to dance the Lambada
    - are @shaf238
    - don't know the words to at least one song by either Tom Waits, Steve Earle, Leonard Cohen, the Pixies, the Old 97s, the Refreshments, Sir Mix-A-Lot, the Beastie Boys, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, the Rregrets, Cheap Trick or NWA
    - has more than 38 photos posted on social media showing "duckface"
    - prefers dip to chaw
    - takes lists seriously

And now you are off my into list

You voted for Wendell Wilkie??
  • SwannySez
    Options

- doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys

I was with you until this. I think they were put on this earth to please women. :)

Blasphemy!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options

- is not human (unless they are a really hot alien and not like that octopus chick in Galaxy Quest, that was just not right)
    - uses bad grammer
    - is currently, has in the recent past, or is planning on participating in a genocide
    - cannot abide a man's taste for a good speedball after work...or before work...or during work
    - wears Drakkar Noir
    - dated Cheech Marin
    - is covered in boils
    - can speak Wookie
    - cannot toss a salad
    - doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys who deserve their vagina favors even more than the meanies
    - are @shaf238
    - don't know the words to at least one song by either Tom Waits, Steve Earle, Leonard Cohen, the Pixies, the Old 97s, the Refreshments, Sir Mix-A-Lot, the Beastie Boys, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, the Rregrets, Cheap Trick or NWA
    - prefers dip to chaw
    - takes lists seriously
    I'm confused. I don't take lists seriously so....
  • SwannySez
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

- uses bad grammer
    - wears Drakkar Noir
    - dated Cheech Marin
    - is covered in boils
    - can speak Wookie
    - cannot toss a salad
    - are @shaf238
    - prefers dip to chaw
    - takes lists seriously
    I'm confused. I don't take lists seriously so....

Well, that's a horse of a different colour.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

Blasphemy!

"This is Sparta!" Sorry. Took me back to 300. Carry on.......
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »

Blasphemy!

I loved that movie. But, the Persian character was not even a Persian actor. How are you gonna have a Latino man playing a Persian?
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

Blasphemy!

I loved that movie. But, the Persian character was not even a Persian actor. How are you gonna have a Latino man playing a Persian?

Funny story, I have a video of my son watching that show and after Leonitis kicked him down the hole he goes "AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T MESS WITH LEONITIS!"
  • nooshi713
    Options

Blasphemy!

Funny story, I have a video of my son watching that show and after Leonitis kicked him down the hole he goes "AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T MESS WITH LEONITIS!"

Awesome!!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Deal-breakers and obvious things aside, if they don't say thank you and please to people (yes, cashiers are people) my Red Alert button would light up like a Christmas tree.

Also: not into SF. Not up for a debate. Not up for letting their *kitten* dragged to new things I find interesting. Not being able to fix a sink. Not willing to compromise on non-dealbreakers (after the debate, and if points were proven on both sides). Clingy. Unaccustomed to getting by by themselves. Not curious. The last one is so important.

Thankfully, none of these are problems for me.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    septum rings
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    I never, and I stress "NEVER", trust anyone who can sleep with socks on. That's dark magic

Very true. Anyone whose second toe is much longer than their big toe is also likely an alien.

:'(

Oh wait. I'm an immigrant. Do you mean that kind of alien?
  • nooshi713
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I never, and I stress "NEVER", trust anyone who can sleep with socks on. That's dark magic

Very true. Anyone whose second toe is much longer than their big toe is also likely an alien.

No, I mean like E.T.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

No, I mean like E.T.

I'll accept alien like an immigrant but not like ET.

My poor alien toes are the result of many years of badly fitting footwear, they were quite normal at birth.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If he says he's washing his hair tonight...hes not into you
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If he says his beer fridge is empty...hes not that into you
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    He's unwilling to help me measure how far my breasts've fallen every decade, upon a wall {like a growth chart}!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    being super clingy/needy >.> Having no life of their own, Or any goals. Bit less jokey thn alot here but omg i hate it. Makes it feel like im raising a baby not dating an adult