He's/She's Just Not That Into You

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    If he doesn't hold my hair for me when I eat spaghetti, it's a deal breaker.

Bonus points if he cups his hands under your chin to catch the noodles like a bib.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    He has to pull my toes also. If he wont do this, hes gone.
  • ChrystalMiller
    ChrystalMiller Posts: 6 Member
    Bad hygiene. Mama’s boy.

I love it when they're a mama's boy, I think it's the cutest thing ever ❤

Lol you haven't dated a reeeeeal mama's boy then. They're literally the worst.
  • Mbcx8
    Mbcx8 Posts: 3 Member
    They don't respect my time for working out 😑
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    He has to pull my toes also. If he wont do this, hes gone.

I like this too so this is going on my list

Bad hygiene. Mama’s boy.

I love it when they're a mama's boy, I think it's the cutest thing ever ❤

Lol you haven't dated a reeeeeal mama's boy then. They're literally the worst.

Mama's boys are the worst. Never again!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Mbcx8 wrote: »
    They don't respect my time for working out 😑
    Big one
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    bufger wrote: »
    I could have just said 'energy vampires' and saved you all 30 seconds of life.

I agree. Negativity is hard to deal with. Especially if you’re the sort who vibes off of other people. Also when they are insecure. It can be a lot to handle. Confidence is sexy. It’s difficult to be in a relationship with someone when you begin to feel like it’s your responsibility to lift their confidence, more than a partner typically would.

Gotta be honest, allowing other people to affect your mood is not sexy. People's bad moods are there issue, how we choose to deal with that is totally in our control. Somebody that doesn't need to vibe off another, someone that is self aware enough to not be affected by other people's moods, that's confidence, that's secure, that's sexy.

Yes, but attitudes are contagious. Good or bad.
  • saucyshirley1
    saucyshirley1 Posts: 1 Member
    hey al
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    bufger wrote: »
    I could have just said 'energy vampires' and saved you all 30 seconds of life.

I agree. Negativity is hard to deal with. Especially if you’re the sort who vibes off of other people. Also when they are insecure. It can be a lot to handle. Confidence is sexy. It’s difficult to be in a relationship with someone when you begin to feel like it’s your responsibility to lift their confidence, more than a partner typically would.

Gotta be honest, allowing other people to affect your mood is not sexy. People's bad moods are there issue, how we choose to deal with that is totally in our control. Somebody that doesn't need to vibe off another, someone that is self aware enough to not be affected by other people's moods, that's confidence, that's secure, that's sexy.

Yes, but attitudes are contagious. Good or bad.

Not to me.....I recognize other's attitudes, but do my very best to not let effect my own.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    If they lack manners
    If they lack common curtesy and respect for others
    If they are gossipy about their friends
    Already said, but if they don’t put their family first
    If they don’t like kids
    If they don’t like animals
    If they are stagnant in life
    If they have bad hygiene
    If they have no hobbies or passions
    If they are a showboater
    If they lack communication skills
    If they don’t inspire me to be better

I thought I'd been eliminated when you got the part about hating snowboarders. . But then I read it again.. How do you feel about guys who are easily confused?

Lol. Easily confused is okay, long as they aren't indecisive. I happen to love snowboarders being one myself.

I'm very decisive, but that can be dangerous for one who is easily confused. .

And here's my snowboarder pic
    whgx60jfc32a.jpg

• Cameron_1969
    RDahling wrote: »
    Things that push me away from dating someone include:

- ignorance (I can deal with stupidity - stupidity can be cured - but ignorance, not so much)

oh. the irony. .
  • Cameron_1969
    RDahling wrote: »
    7815i17mar4i.gif

It's a work in progress. ;)
    81Katz wrote: »

Umm, good luck with your endeavor towards finding perfection. 😁😁

Thanks. With 7 billion people in the world, I'm sure I can find one or two that fit the bill. :smiley:

You're single aren't you? 😂😆 kidding..

Jo!! HAaahah I thought something very similar! What a list bro.

Yes, I am single, but I'd rather be single and content (which I am) than dating and miserable, and I find it sad that people seem to think that being in a relationship requires some measure of selling out. There is a reason people have standards, and I've seen too many friends and family members in *kitten* relationships because they are afraid to be alone so they lower their standards and expectations, which is monumentally stupid. Relationships should make you happy; they should make you feel good, not stressed out and not like you compromised yourself, but too many people are quick to do that out of desperation, and then justify it to themselves in some fashion or other. That doesn't include when the investment model kicks in and people stay in relationships simply because of the amount of time they've spent in it - again, monumentally stupid.

Think about all the relationships you've been in and think about how they impacted the subsequent relationship - you avoided the things you didn't like in previous relationships when going into the new one, and you kept an eye out for any appearance of these things (because people are just so full of artifice when first dating), so everyone has a list of things that are acceptable and unacceptable (and the unacceptable can be divided into hard and soft limits) when it comes to dating, and this list is based on past experience of what made you unhappy in previous relationships - why repeat the past if it made you so effing miserable the first time around?

I'm on board! Dating a girl who did duck-face would be a sure ticket to lifelong misery..
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited August 2018
    Smokers, drinkers, and substance abuse
    Dudes in women's bodies
    Women who are content with being unhealthy
    Dull boring personalities
    Mean human beings
    No ambition
    Lived a different lifestyle
    Women I just can't be attracted to no matter how hard I try
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    People who wrote novels. Im just not into you
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    projectsix wrote: »
    Smokers, drinkers, and substance abuse
    Dudes in women's bodies
    Women who are content with being unhealthy
    Dull boring personalities
    Mean human beings
    No ambition
    Lived a different lifestyle
    Women I just can't be attracted to no matter how hard I try

Phrasing.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Poor Personalities or multipersonalities this does not include those 5-7 days a month
    No sense of humor
    No ambition
    Nasty in a since they don't pick up after their self or keep their vehicle clean
    Closemindedness
    Dependent

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    It's a little annoying when they turn out to be a guy :/

I have to ask, are you speaking from experience?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »
    It's a little annoying when they turn out to be a guy :/

I have to ask, are you speaking from experience?

I have to say that growing up, I really expected quicksand to be a much bigger concern than discovering at sexy time that I was with a man. I mean, Lola and all, but still.