Replies

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »
    It's a little annoying when they turn out to be a guy :/

I have to ask, are you speaking from experience?

I have to say that growing up, I really expected quicksand to be a much bigger concern than discovering at sexy time that I was with a man. I mean, Lola and all, but still.

I love that you call it "sexy time"
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

I have to say that growing up, I really expected quicksand to be a much bigger concern than discovering at sexy time that I was with a man. I mean, Lola and all, but still.

Honestly, the number of times this has come up so specifically as a disqualifier just in this thread made me think of a wildly NSFW article. Do NOT click on the spoiler unless you accept that it is NSFW.

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing for me is if they showed signs of being a narcissist. Of course, basic hygiene, basic manners are assumed, because if they didn't have that, we wouldn't even go out. And they didn't love animals as much as I do.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

Honestly, the number of times this has come up so specifically as a disqualifier just in this thread made me think of a wildly NSFW article. Do NOT click on the spoiler unless you accept that it is NSFW.

Oh I love The Onion!!! I totally forgot about that website!! I'll check it out from my phone.
  • yyzext
    yyzext Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If they whine a great deal in bed. When you take of your underwear off leave the outside world with your underwear on the floor where it belongs
  • SwannySez
    Options
    yyzext wrote: »
    If they whine a great deal in bed. When you take of your underwear off leave the outside world with your underwear on the floor where it belongs

Are you talking about complaining? Like complaining about life while in bed?

Nah, this is about them complaining that the catfish whiskers are tickly.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Doesn't know how to toss a salad.

giphy.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    If he has a very long list of mostly judgmental deal breakers, that's definitely a deal breaker. B)

I think you get exempted from most of the lists since you're a woman who is not a guy who looks like a woman.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Doesn't know how to toss a salad.

I do hate if the melons, cucumbers and eggplants aren't tossed around proportionately.
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with birkys?? :anguished:

Chacos or nothing! :lol:

• solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    What's wrong with birkys?? :anguished:

Chacos or nothing! :lol:

They give weird tan lines !

That they do. I've finally been able to get outside enough for the first time in a couple summers to get the stripes. They always make for a conversation starter. :lol:
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I never, and I stress "NEVER", trust anyone who can sleep with socks on. That's dark magic

Very true. Anyone whose second toe is much longer than their big toe is also likely an alien.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I will never consent to connubial relations with anyone who falls into any the following categories:

- is not human (unless they are a really hot alien and not like that octopus chick in Galaxy Quest, that was just not right)
    - uses bad grammer
    - is currently, has in the recent past, or is planning on participating in a genocide
    - cannot abide a man's taste for a good speedball after work...or before work...or during work
    - was a cast member of any version of MTV's The Real World
    - wears Drakkar Noir
    - doesn't appreciate film noir
    - cannot make a rhyme for noir
    - has an extra leg growing our of their back
    - lost a Super Bowl to Eli Manning
    - knows all the words to the Don't Worry, Be Happy
    - dated Cheech Marin
    - was a back-up vocalist for Ratt in 1983
    - is grossed out by Cleveland Steamers and/or Blumpkins
    - is covered in boils
    - has more than four tentacles
    - can speak Wookie
    - voted for Wendell Wilkie
    - cannot toss a salad
    - doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys who deserve their vagina favors even more than the meanies
    - refuse to dance the Lambada
    - are @shaf238
    - don't know the words to at least one song by either Tom Waits, Steve Earle, Leonard Cohen, the Pixies, the Old 97s, the Refreshments, Sir Mix-A-Lot, the Beastie Boys, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, the Rregrets, Cheap Trick or NWA
    - has more than 38 photos posted on social media showing "duckface"
    - prefers dip to chaw
    - takes lists seriously
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I will never consent to connubial relations with anyone who falls into any the following categories:

- is not human (unless they are a really hot alien and not like that octopus chick in Galaxy Quest, that was just not right)
    - uses bad grammer
    - is currently, has in the recent past, or is planning on participating in a genocide
    - cannot abide a man's taste for a good speedball after work...or before work...or during work
    - was a cast member of any version of MTV's The Real World
    - wears Drakkar Noir
    - doesn't appreciate film noir
    - cannot make a rhyme for noir
    - has an extra leg growing our of their back
    - lost a Super Bowl to Eli Manning
    - knows all the words to the Don't Worry, Be Happy
    - dated Cheech Marin
    - was a back-up vocalist for Ratt in 1983
    - is grossed out by Cleveland Steamers and/or Blumpkins
    - is covered in boils
    - has more than four tentacles
    - can speak Wookie
    - voted for Wendell Wilkie
    - cannot toss a salad
    - doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys who deserve their vagina favors even more than the meanies
    - refuse to dance the Lambada
    - are @shaf238
    - don't know the words to at least one song by either Tom Waits, Steve Earle, Leonard Cohen, the Pixies, the Old 97s, the Refreshments, Sir Mix-A-Lot, the Beastie Boys, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, the Rregrets, Cheap Trick or NWA
    - has more than 38 photos posted on social media showing "duckface"
    - prefers dip to chaw
    - takes lists seriously

And now you are off my into list
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

- doesn't understand that women were, like, you know, put on the earth by Jesus to please men, especially nice guys

I was with you until this. I think they were put on this earth to please women. :)