If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    DQ Peanut Buster Parfait
  • tlwagner78
    tlwagner78 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2018
    DQ Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesequake
    vttnz9463dra.jpeg
  • darlibby
    darlibby Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2018
    Not too many sweets fan here... but cookies and brownies are a favorite of mine.
  • shawna1123
    shawna1123 Posts: 6 Member
    White chocolate macadamia nut cookies
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    2839331841_40b195f1e7.jpg

With chicken sausage, a low country boil is not that bad if you don't load up on the potatoes.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    2839331841_40b195f1e7.jpg

Wait a minute...this looks HEALTHY!
    Get out.

It's the full fat sausage and potatoes that can add in up in a low country boil, which is one of my favorites. I don't eat mammals so I use either chicken (preferred) or turkey sausage and it is lower in calories.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Tacos
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Some sort of coffee concoction like this...

5w44fc6aoibl.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Tacos

This was dinner last night...

sx1kfyqvgaui.jpg
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I have been craving a grilled cheese sandwich.... I am talking about the basic no frills grilled cheese, white bread and plastic cheese (a.k.a American Kraft Singles).
    Two slices of white bread: 190 calories, 1g of fat, 148.5mg of sodium
    Three slices of American 2% Milk Slices: 210 calories, 15g of fat, 810mg of sodium.

*Gosh darn it* you MFP!
  • DoubleUbea
    ... and a Whole Foods Chicken, Spinach, Feta sausage. Each link is two servings, that would mean one link is about 300 calories.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    I have been craving a grilled cheese sandwich.... I am talking about the basic no frills grilled cheese, white bread and plastic cheese (a.k.a American Kraft Singles).
    Three slices of American 2% Milk Slices: 210 calories, 15g of fat, 810mg of sodium.

*Gosh darn it* you MFP!

Ummm, you forgot to butter the bread :neutral:
    But yeah, grilled cheese was a sad day the first time I logged it. Two seconds to eat it, like a heavenly 500 calorie snack :disappointed: I still sneak one in every once in a blue moon with a bit less cheese than I'd really like.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »

*Gosh darn it* you MFP!

I haven't eaten a grilled cheese sandwich in forever (the last time I had one was in a restaurant that had nothing else vegetarian on the menu, they were even out of lettuce for salads due to a recall) but now it sounds really good. Gosh darn it you MFP posters! ;)
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    ice cream. the really bad one with fudge and brownies and cookie dough and pb in it. so much ice cream.

• SunStarMoon47
    SunStarMoon47 Posts: 5 Member
    uqetyclumcmp.jpg
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    bread stuffing, with so much butter, the homemade kind. With cauliflower au gratin (Which we always had instead of green beans at thanksgiving). Cauliflower covered in sauce and cheese. crap, i'm hungry now lol
  • stfpa
    stfpa Posts: 62 Member
    I literally always want cupcakes or any type of cake. Too bad it’s pretty impossible to fit those things into my calories regularly😢
  • DoubleUbea
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Ummm, you forgot to butter the bread :neutral:
    You are correct, you need the real butter.... not that fake spread crap. I don't want the tomato soup, just the grilled cheese.

My sister who is several years older than me used to make Velveeta grilled cheese and chocolate milk for me. Not as comforting but okay in its own way.