If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    ve6fkdclzf62.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    My sweet craving: big, warm chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven. Bonus -- a tall, cold glass of milk.

My salty craving: Ritz crackers topped with that fake squeeze cheese. So gross but so good.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    My sweet craving: big, warm chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven.

Agreed. The rule at my house - we don't eat cold cookies.

That's a fabulous rule
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of plain chips with my homemade dill pickle dip! And chocolate chip cookies, the whole batch to myself! Half the dough raw and the other half cooked :P
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    If I'm not careful this stuff could get me in trouble. I could spread it on almost anything.
    tumblr_m6fqm7HYR51ryvunoo1_500.jpg

One of the best/worst things I discovered one time...

We used to get Smuckers uncrustable PB&J sandwiches for packing in kids' lunches. One of our kids loves Nutella and it turns out they make one that is Nutella instead of PB&J. For those that don't know, Uncrustables are single packed soft white bread sandwiches with no crust; they are almost made more like tarts with the top and bottom joined at the sides all the way around and they are kept frozen until you pull one out to pack it in a lunch so it thaws by lunch time. One day I tried a Nutella one straight out of the freezer, not thawed. It was really good. On warm days it was really easy for me to eat 3 or 4 of them as a snack. (!)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Never been a Nutella fan (I know, torches and pitchforks!) Cookie butter, on the other hand...

g6rh6ya86pdu.jpg

...me as well (regarding Nutella) but always wanted to get cookie butter but I'm way too scared too :# there would be no control...lol
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I'm another who doesn't care for Nutella. I also can't allow cookie butter in my house because I have eaten entire jars in a few hour's time. :#
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell with a side of macaroni and cheese and a cinnabon for desert.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    @vegmebuff & @kelly_c_77 While I'm team Nutella all the way, this is a big reason I haven't splurged on a jar of cookie butter. I am afraid It will not be easy to moderate, lol.
  • WarningTheHermit
    WarningTheHermit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    an entire pot of chilli, for every single meal, with sweet potatoes on the side.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    @vegmebuff & @kelly_c_77 While I'm team Nutella all the way, this is a big reason I haven't splurged on a jar of cookie butter. I am afraid It will not be easy to moderate, lol.

You are smart. Be careful if you ever decide to cave.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    an entire pot of chilli, for every single meal, with sweet potatoes on the side.

I just picked up some Asian "wheat cakes with sweet potato" - basically turnovers with the flaky crust. Only 260 cals apiece; I hope they are as good as I am imagining...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Never been a Nutella fan (I know, torches and pitchforks!) Cookie butter, on the other hand...

g6rh6ya86pdu.jpg

I'll back you up! This stuff is delicious!

I put Cookie Butter in a tortilla & nuked it in the microwave for around 15-30 seconds & it was ammmmmmmmmmmazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I'm another who doesn't care for Nutella. I also can't allow cookie butter in my house because I have eaten entire jars in a few hour's time. :#

Me two! I've also devoured the MaraNatha Caramel Almond Butter in record time.