If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• Livhere
    Livhere Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    9jl1sal1gl1y.jpg
    I would probably even share.

If I'm being honest, I wouldn't lol :p
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Tonight we are having Saratoga ribeyes, twice baked potatoes and asparagus and a few glasses of Malbec.

What is a Saratoga ribeye? How does it differ from a typical ribeye? Do you grill them? Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh dang I should have taken a picture. You know how a ribeye has delicious marbling throughout but also usually big fat strips on the edges that are cut away for consumption? A Saratoga ribeye is just the center part with the marbling and is cut to the thickness of a filet mignon. So it’s like a more flavorful filet. Usually has string tying it because it’s often rolled. Sometimes wrapped in bacon and/or peppercorns.

It’s by far my favorite cut of beef but it’s not cheap. $20/lb at my local grocer/butcher. And my 8 year old has developed an affinity for it...

Everything is better with BACON.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Livhere wrote: »
    9jl1sal1gl1y.jpg

I'd rather have nachos.
  • Livhere
    Options
    Livhere wrote: »
    9jl1sal1gl1y.jpg

I'd rather have nachos.

Agreed. But, tacos are good too.
  • LAT1963
    Options
    This is seriously weird, I really am not 'attracted' to any of the food pics I've seen in this thread so far. I'll have to comb back farther.

How am I so fat if I don't seem to like the normal junk food that trips everyone up? WTF! Not fair!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    7nmwutyktxgu.jpg

Oooh.. want.. 🤤

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all have me craving carrot cake too now. I'm another that loves the raisins, WAY more than the nuts. Slather it in cream cheese frosting and I'm good to go.
  • LAT1963
    Options
    Wouldn't you rather have this (cucumber-wrapped) salad, that expands to fill the plate once you take the cucumber rim off the perimeter? https://images.app.goo.gl/hA4QdWcqZf5rHKC47
  • Livhere
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    This is seriously weird, I really am not 'attracted' to any of the food pics I've seen in this thread so far. I'll have to comb back farther.

How am I so fat if I don't seem to like the normal junk food that trips everyone up? WTF! Not fair!

You could be over eating in calories. My nutritionist told me a days worth of soda is like 500 calories so by reducing 500 calories in a day from how we normally eat we should be able to start seeing a difference over time. I can eat an entire pot of Alfredo pasta if given the opportunity, but that alone would be my entire day's worth of calories.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Wow, you all have me craving carrot cake too now. I'm another that loves the raisins, WAY more than the nuts. Slather it in cream cheese frosting and I'm good to go.

3tcygpt7hs28.png

Look at those beauties.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    A good homemade Pavlova. I like mine a bit crispier than the store bought.
    c7kialuyw8xs.jpg

no!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    c7kialuyw8xs.jpg

no!

You don't like Pav? :o what's not to love crispy meringue, thick cream covered in fresh fruit.. 🤤
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    This thread make me realize how repelled I am by processed food.
    Just had breakfast, not hungry now.
    When hungry, I'd like either a zero calorie Thai Iced Tea or Mango Lassi.

I do not care for packaged cookies, cakes, candy ( oreos, Hostess, Doritos etc) and do not like meat, burgers, bacon, chicken etc. Much of the posts are too much for me to even dream about, however if no calories was an option there are things that would be elightful:
    my mom's home made chocolate chip cookies, whole jarof nut butter, coconut manna, fresh fish fry, more simple single items. yum with this thread. Freshly made from scratch in a kitchen-

There are exceptions though- tub of frosting, raw cookie doughs and plant protein bars...

My real dream is to have an entire jar of Smuckers or Richards crunchy peanut butter...😂
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    7nmwutyktxgu.jpg

I would devour this!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

3tcygpt7hs28.png

Look at those beauties.
    Omg!
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    c7kialuyw8xs.jpg

My soul sister <3