If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    CARROT CAKE YESSS MY FAVORITE TYPE OF CAKE! Especially with tons of homemade cream cheese frosting...

y0gl4n798zid.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    CARROT CAKE YESSS MY FAVORITE TYPE OF CAKE! Especially with tons of homemade cream cheese frosting...

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

Two pages of carrot cake in this thread now, LOL. Can never see too many pictures of carrot cake! :D Because of this thread, I requested my birthday cake next month be my moms homemade carrot cake with her famous cream cheese frosting!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

Two pages of carrot cake in this thread now, LOL. Can never see too many pictures of carrot cake! :D Because of this thread, I requested my birthday cake next month be my moms homemade carrot cake with her famous cream cheese frosting!

About to share some pics I found from Yelp that will intrigue you. @Noreenmarie1234
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

OMG, this looks so good! LOVE carrot cake with lots of cream cheese frosting! As long as it doesn't have coconut on it I'm good. I usually come on here with my phone but I'm on my laptop today, it's super tempting seeing it so large! I'm going to ask for carrot cake for my birthday this month.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

OMG, this looks so good! LOVE carrot cake with lots of cream cheese frosting! As long as it doesn't have coconut on it I'm good. I usually come on here with my phone but I'm on my laptop today, it's super tempting seeing it so large! I'm going to ask for carrot cake for my birthday this month.

Have you ever tried Hummingbird Cake? Similar to carrot cake, but made with pineapple and bananas instead. j76yls8rj62g.jpg
    wlr6srezx3w3.jpg

This is delicious.. my daughter's favourite cake. The Cheesecake shop used to sell it but discontinued a few years ago.. 😕
  • pancakerunner
    Options

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

About to share some pics I found from Yelp that will intrigue you. @Noreenmarie1234

UNF

cot3hdpk9vvj.jpg
    7doj2read2r6.jpg
    p6zf9lju9f6k.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

UNF

cot3hdpk9vvj.jpg
    7doj2read2r6.jpg
    p6zf9lju9f6k.jpg

OH HECK YESSSS to ALL of these.. idk if I can wait until next month for this.... want a whole cake to myself right now LOL 😂.

I want to try that hummingbird cake. It sounds right up my alley. Banana with cream cheese frosting, yes please!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

UNF

cot3hdpk9vvj.jpg
    7doj2read2r6.jpg
    p6zf9lju9f6k.jpg

OH HECK YESSSS to ALL of these.. idk if I can wait until next month for this.... want a whole cake to myself right now LOL 😂.

I want to try that hummingbird cake. It sounds right up my alley. Banana with cream cheese frosting, yes please!

Indeed...I'll also take that one you (@Noreenmarie1234) previously posted...the one with all that frosting.

Y'all can have all raisins...I'll take the nuts instead 😋
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

Can I have just the frosting and whatever crumbs might get mixed in please🙃😋
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

y0gl4n798zid.png

Need carrot cake now.

ctm5va7888k5.png
    6n54kumd7bj6.png
    tcs1emo2pp4d.png

Can I have just the frosting and whatever crumbs might get mixed in please🙃😋

I could go for this too...decisions, decisions...
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,226 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    This thread make me realize how repelled I am by processed food.
    Just had breakfast, not hungry now.
    When hungry, I'd like either a zero calorie Thai Iced Tea or Mango Lassi.

5u33u5b476gw.png
    @pancakerunner -- with this image, we can now dispose of the new "Disagree" button, because.... well, just because. That's great.

This is FANTASTIC. This is the post that earned me my first "disagree." Yay! Or should I say, "WOO hoo" :drinker:
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    @pancakerunner never heard of hummingbird cake, it sounds good! Not as good as carrot cake though!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    I meant to post a photograph of the giant wedge of red wine chocolate cake (buttercream icing, naturally) that I bought for post-hike.

But then I ate it. Sorry :)

Tease.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Speaking of carrot cakes, look out for one in the recipe section coming soon :)

You just made my week
    ❤🥕🍰!!!
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    a cheeseburger wrapped in a slice of day old cold pizza or a cheeseburger pasty
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had the most amazing prime rib at a little dive bar this weekend while traveling. I should have taken a picture. Seriously the best prime rib I've ever had!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Me: I'm just here for the pictures!
    A few of you ( @quiksylver296 and @ceiswyn): I had the best food ever, but didn't take a picture.
    Me: :disappointed:

ETA: a stinkeye tag to @puffbrat :rage:

:laugh:
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Me: I'm just here for the pictures!
    A few of you ( @quiksylver296 and @ceiswyn): I had the best food ever, but didn't take a picture.
    Me: :disappointed:

I was actually just hunting for a stock photo of what I ate this weekend because my husband and I ate it too fast to take pictures. :) It was perfect seasoned fries covered in queso and roasted green chile. I want so much more of it!