If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    ov5p9604ud1g.jpg

So I've said before that I HATE pasta... for some reason I'm craving cold tricolor pasta with parmesan.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    All the "Mexican' food in the world.

Tonight I will do so moderately(ish)
  • pancakerunner
    Options

b2td2icjmul5.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    2018-Menu-Images_Website12.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    2018-Menu-Images_Website12.jpg

Yes please..
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    9m8oriesmsjp.png
    1fj709111t91.jpg
    av9wh5edspmj.jpg

Chinese donuts and sesame balls and Chinese buffet dessert cake (idk what else to call it)

Finally found a place that has the sesame balls near my house (Harris teeter of all places).. they used to serve at the Chinese buffet near my work but stopped... Love em.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    xrhdj5dil6nk.jpeg
    Ok I need to stop posting about my everlasting pizza craving and just indulge lol!4civc4zjonrc.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me want pastries :p I'll take ALL of it >:)
  • EnterNihil
    EnterNihil Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    1mhkyip7kb9h.jpg
    rn japanese curry
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    0em096v9baa2.jpg

5,000 calories in the butter alone :D
    SOOO... there's this place near my house (coffee shop/bakery) that has THE BEST cinnamon rolls and pecan buns. With a DIY frosting bar... pics to follow.

wn0fnitwslqx.jpg
    ohf8fceixhfr.jpg
    oujwxopicsqi.jpg

Hey @pancakerunner you telling me you don’t like these !?!?!? You posted them to tease us LOL 😂

OKAY fine! THese are the exception omg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    xrhdj5dil6nk.jpeg
    Ok I need to stop posting about my everlasting pizza craving and just indulge lol!4civc4zjonrc.jpeg

welp...
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Today is the day. Fat Thursday is upon us. Every single Polish household will have these to devour.

Pączki

polish-recipes-paczki_grande.jpg?v=1572517376

These are super common in Chicago (my assistant is both Polish and has a family bakery/catering business, so always brings them on Fat Tuesday), but I usually don't start noticing them--at least where I am*--until the week before Ash Wednesday.

They are the one filled donut I will eat.

*Disclosure: I live in a traditionally German neighborhood.

LOL, I was in denial about how late in the year it is already, just realized today that this Wednesday is Ash Wednesday.

Anyway, went out to brunch and was walking around in my neighborhood and I missed one deadline for ordering them, but the neighborhood meat market/grocery was accepting orders for a dozen to be picked up tomorrow or Tuesday. Tempting, but I really don't need a dozen, and plus I imagine they will show up at my office tomorrow or Tuesday, so I can have one as usual.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hkhs33b3gdfe.jpg

craving moist cupcakes with a glass of milk. weird...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    hkhs33b3gdfe.jpg

Yes because we just were talking about how much we dislike cakes LOL. But when the craving comes.. sometimes you crave weird things you usually don’t like 😆. I usually hate cake but that does look good and now I want that. Only if moist and perfectly chocolatey. 😊I also want funfeti with frosting 🧁

Still not buying that you don’t like cinnamon rolls with how many awesome pics you’ve posted.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    hkhs33b3gdfe.jpg

I'll take mine with a cup of tea :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

b2td2icjmul5.jpg

Actually what I had, lol
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Stonefire grill's carrot cake 680 calories for one serving but settled for dried cherries and dry roasted almonds instead... wha wha whahhh!!!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    epangili wrote: »
    Stonefire grill's carrot cake 680 calories for one serving but settled for dried cherries and dry roasted almonds instead... wha wha whahhh!!!

I have a great alternative for when I crave carrot cake (which is like every day)...
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    epangili wrote: »

I have a great alternative for when I crave carrot cake (which is like every day)...

ok...now you have to tell us what that 'alternative' is...in fact, you MUST let us know...'cause I can relate to that 'every day' thing lol!!!