If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,563 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Yeah, sashimi is low cal. Weird to have it here. Even sushi (with the rice) is pretty low cal.

I think mtaratoot is showing what he eats (which often looks delicious) vs focusing on the thread titles.

Sometimes I post what I'm eating. I'd eat more of it if it didn't have calories.

I would eat more sushi if not for the calories. I don't think there's any sashimi pictures; it's all nigiri and maki. All with rice. That's what makes it sushi.

Sushi can be filling, but not heavy, but it doesn't keep me full very long, so it's hard to justify the calories. I think I may not have t had sushi since July, 2019. So sad.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Yeah, sashimi is low cal. Weird to have it here. Even sushi (with the rice) is pretty low cal.

I think mtaratoot is showing what he eats (which often looks delicious) vs focusing on the thread titles.

Sometimes I post what I'm eating. I'd eat more of it if it didn't have calories.

I would eat more sushi if not for the calories. I don't think there's any sashimi pictures; it's all nigiri and maki. All with rice. That's what makes it sushi.

Sushi can be filling, but not heavy, but it doesn't keep me full very long, so it's hard to justify the calories. I think I may not have t had sushi since July, 2019. So sad.

This :smile: Sushi is light if you have one moderate serving. But along with a couple of drinks, some of us would find it really easy to overindulge, and not really interested in having a reasonable serving.

Those pictures are gorgeous!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,735 Member
    Options
    9ei0dbxg1u14.jpg
    qbxqoafyk7sd.jpg
    rvdkcgis4yy5.jpg

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter, marshmallow and strawberry jam or chocolate!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    senalay788 wrote: »
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Pan Fried Brie with Peppered Honey....These are the best crackers imo (more like a cookie to me...)
    k8z84sq74pe0.png

I am munching on one of the items on this plate right now. The other item looks gross to me :)

Well, you know I'm now wondering what your gross out item is! Is it the...crackers?

Nope. I am munching on the crisps. I am not a fan on that slab of cheesy mess... never was, never will be. Even back in my "fun" days.

After I posted this, I later thought that it was most likely the cheese. Actually the crackers inspired me to post it in the first place 🤣🤣 I could totally leave the brie cheese but I would absolutely love those crackers with some blue cheese or salty feta.😉

C'mon guys don't leave me hanging! What kind of crackers are they!?!
    fq3g87515w7l.png

hwg94lgo8l2w.pnglkydwzfalgbu.png

There would be many instances where I'd much rather have a few of these instead of dessert!

Those look so good, do they have a name? I've never seen anything like them before, but need to try them now, lol. I searched amazon for "seedy crackers" but didn't see anything that looked like them.
    I like this brand: 3fvn5ghlwr75.png
    Trader Joe's has some too.
    Easy to make them though to: https://under500calories.com/recipe/23c86-copycat-trader-joes-pumpkin-cranberry-crisps

We don't have these here (Italy), but they look fantastic and I'm going to make some. I've got all the ingredients. Will post pics when done. Thanks for the recipe.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I could really go for a bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch. My favorite cereal of all time and I haven't had it in a while. Ooooh how I miss it. Back in the day I'd just keep refilling the bowl until I practically went into a sugar coma!

I love it with half and half!
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    ajp5zhunr91a.jpg
    bcclnr9iockj.jpg
    l69qqkcxmf44.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    ajp5zhunr91a.jpg
    bcclnr9iockj.jpg
    l69qqkcxmf44.jpg

grape nuts!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    t2grtlk7h12h.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,563 Member
    Options
    jmty1wd35k3l.png

11xcedq3mdlu.png

gn26b9fia39g.png

1fdlckja5dsj.png

xv49echnvrva.png

• pancakerunner
    Options
    jmty1wd35k3l.png

11xcedq3mdlu.png

gn26b9fia39g.png

1fdlckja5dsj.png

xv49echnvrva.png

yes!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    jmty1wd35k3l.png

Stop right there! I’m hooked! Looks sooooo good!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    amb1l74fovb8.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    ajp5zhunr91a.jpg
    bcclnr9iockj.jpg
    l69qqkcxmf44.jpg

grape nuts!

Too funny....these cereals have been my TOP cereal obsessions! It's been decades since I've had any of them though.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    v6gl0rx2agjc.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    fl26shnpav99.jpg
    8vyr49lryba7.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options