JUST GIVE ME 10 Days - Round 49

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,036 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @puttyputty, You got a real workout (and fun!) doing the Hustle! When dancing meant moving your body through space, not moving your body in place. I love dancing as exercise.

@susiemcmac, When that happens to me, I go with the higher weight. Usually the lower weight will resurface on another day. In my experience, it's fluid.
    *On an unrelated note: Every time I see your username, it makes me think of my son when he was 3yo. We had neighbors named McMahon and he would call the wife, Mic-mic-man, because he couldn't say Mrs. McMahon.
    Tongue twister for him :smile:
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    Welcome @marinaabcde!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,954 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    What we need to succeed is a sustainable way of eating, not a DIET we go on and off.

@susiemcmac I weigh naked when I get up and then have 2 cups of coffee, go to the bathroom and water fitness. Even though I drink water during the class my weight drops at least a half pound before I get in the shower. Bodies are weird.

@puttyputty I tried the line dance exercise classes at our community center but my two left feet just can’t keep up! I have BB Country Heat and enjoy TRYING to keep up!

@marinaabcde You can do this!