Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 4,996 Member Member Posts: 4,996 Member
    Spinach and ricotta cannelloni in tomato sauce in the oven.
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 738 Member Member Posts: 738 Member
    Chicken Coconut Soup/ Yum!
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 234 Member Member Posts: 234 Member
    Chicken and bacon carbonara
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 8,948 Member Member Posts: 8,948 Member
    Chicken and bacon carbonara

Carbonara or spaghetti with chicken and bacon?
  • MomeproMomepro Member Posts: 1,510 Member Member Posts: 1,510 Member
    Fried pork chops, bagged salad and Pillsbury biscuits. I was feeling a bit last last night. Tonight it's taco salad with homeade guac. Still feeling pretty lazy, lol.
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member Posts: 623 Member Member Posts: 623 Member
    Sockeye Salmon & herbed cauliflower with spring greens on the side! .....and maybe 1 glass of Brunello. 🤫 😉
  • Boots741Boots741 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Grilled chili lime chicken on low carb wraps.
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 443 Member Member Posts: 443 Member
    egg muffins with eggs/bacon fired and mozzarella grated
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 4,996 Member Member Posts: 4,996 Member
    Spaghetti cooked al dente with scampi, EVOO, garlic, white wine, and red pepper.
  • AASlenderAASlender Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member
    Last night’s dinner was oven made Talapia. A little oil, lemon, oregano. A large side of riced cauliflower and riced brocolli. This all was low in calories. So, I treated myself to a scoop of Strawberry Halo Top ice cream a little later. (I’ve discovered I can’t eat a lot of this...otherwise I won’t lose weight as well. But a little is fine.) I enjoyed my dinner!
    Roasted pepper and garlic marinated grilled turkey breast with roasted rutabaga and carrots with cucumber salad.
  • violakreynaviolakreyna Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    nfs64eyrl67w.jpeg

Breakfast 😋
    Banana/protein pancake topped with almond butter, Greek yoghurt, fresh blueberries and cinnamon.

Great, it looks very tasty!
    Cooking right now--baccala' (salted cod) with EVOO, garlic and rosemary. Homemade cream of celery and potato soup with freshly grated PR.
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Member Posts: 1,913 Member Member Posts: 1,913 Member
    Lunch today: Melt in your mouth 8.6 oz lemon pepper salmon with a side of broccoli...492 calories, 64 grams of protein.
    0infcko79xts.jpg
    edited January 30
  • FinelyFermentedFinelyFermented Member Posts: 100 Member Member Posts: 100 Member
    Chicken crack roll ups using low carb shells. It's in the crock pot, and I cannot wait to get home!
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 443 Member Member Posts: 443 Member
    fried chicken wings with cabbage salad and mayo
  • nationalvillage3215nationalvillage3215 Member Posts: 71 Member Member Posts: 71 Member
    Cauliflower Soup in my Instant Pot.
    Herbed crusted cod loin with rutabaga fries and shishito pepper salad.