Replies

• roxuloud125
    roxuloud125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ground beef with zucchini and onions cooked al dente. ❤
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Chicken fra diavlo with whole wheat pasta.

I have not made this dish in forever
    ... 😋
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ground beef with zucchini and onions cooked al dente. ❤

🙌best way to eat them.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Larkspur94 wrote: »
    Keto bolognaise with zoodles, parmesan on top. So tasty. Need to get in the habit of photographing my meals to show. ^_^

Delish! 💚

I tend to forget to take shots, but when I do, they end up in here. Lol
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner was pan seared salmon fillets (skinless) with mushroomed green beans, and a small side of seasoned basmati rice. Very basic and simple.
  • ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made beef roast in the crockpot (with just water and seasonings, no creamy sauce), baked acorn squash with butter and brown sugar, succotash (sweet corn, baby lima beans, tomatoes), and homemade bread. Okay, my sister-in-law made the bread, but we still had it with dinner. :) I just found this thread, so maybe I'll start taking pics of my dinners to post.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I have not made this dish in forever
    ... 😋

Well, what are you waiting for?! It's one of our favorites!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Hullo everyone. Always is encouraging to have a read of what you'd all prepared for yourselves and your families. I for one, after a very long time, will resist assisting with the dinner preparations and am now daring to take charge in the kitchen as best I can. So for being such inspirations ... I thank you all, especially my sister @777Gemma888 for bearing with my kitchen insecurities!

Tonight's dinner is a simple fare. Lemon/black peppered beef meatballs with a SW bbq marinade sauce, with a succotash-ish side to complement the caulimash.

0t4p37chpwxy.jpg
  • wheeliea
    wheeliea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Low Sodium Beef Stroganoff.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I made moose meat seasoned with garlic & herbs with a side of honey garlic noodles & a tomato avocado salad last night for dinner
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Hullo everyone. Always is encouraging to have a read of what you'd all prepared for yourselves and your families. I for one, after a very long time, will resist assisting with the dinner preparations and am now daring to take charge in the kitchen as best I can. So for being such inspirations ... I thank you all, especially my sister @777Gemma888 for bearing with my kitchen insecurities!

Tonight's dinner is a simple fare. Lemon/black peppered beef meatballs with a SW bbq marinade sauce, with a succotash-ish side to complement the caulimash.

0t4p37chpwxy.jpg

It wasn't beef, it was turkey. Were you not even looking as you'd mixed all the ingredients pre-roll. Jennie-O's is TURKEY sis. :laugh:
  • k8eekins
    Options

0t4p37chpwxy.jpg

It wasn't beef, it was turkey. Were you not even looking as you'd mixed all the ingredients pre-roll. Jennie-O's is TURKEY sis. :laugh:

:D:D:D ... Well then ... Thankfully, I'm not opposed to correction. I'd peppered up those balls believing I was dealing with beef lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

0t4p37chpwxy.jpg

:D:D:D ... Well then ... Thankfully, I'm not opposed to correction. I'd peppered up those balls believing I was dealing with beef lol

Your meatballs.
    e4eyqafihbia.jpg

The difference
    5f5pmjfe8cqz.png
  • k8eekins
    Options
    Oh ... LOL ... Now I see it!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    are you guys actually sisters? I have seen both of you around and thought your photos looked alike
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    anyway I made steak tacos last night. My first time cooking steak :D I've always been too scared to cook steak at home. It's so expensive and I have always been scared of over-cooking it. But it was really good! I served steak medium rare, guacamole, pico, tortillas. Rice and beans. chips. My toddler devoured the steak lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    are you guys actually sisters? I have seen both of you around and thought your photos looked alike

:laugh: We are @hesn92 . OP is the big sis.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    anyway I made steak tacos last night. My first time cooking steak :D I've always been too scared to cook steak at home. It's so expensive and I have always been scared of over-cooking it. But it was really good! I served steak medium rare, guacamole, pico, tortillas. Rice and beans. chips. My toddler devoured the steak lol
    Yummy!

I have been craving steak tacos since this morning. A friend uploaded a video of her family get-together featuring steak tacos. Yum! Aren't toddlers amazing. Remember ordering Carne asada fries, whereupon my godchild reached over to my plate helping himself to all the meat and toppings. He'd rejected his toddler eats picnic spread.
  • k8eekins
    Options

Appreciate your honesty for having declared that @hesn92 I'm a head shorter and am not as capable and as gifted as my sister with dishes and delicacies, for she's a foodie and a modest gastronomist. I do assist her comfortably well, most times :p Sometimes, I'm painfully annoying ;) And I'm the big-eater o:)

For clarification - Gemma at left, me at right.

8v08j4dof40r.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Indian cod curry with green beans and tomatoes with fresh made naan.

Thin or thick surwa?