What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Chicken schnitzel with steamed assorted veggies in a lemon butter chili sauce.

hu2fktja6s7k.jpg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2018
    Baked Ziti and garlic bread. We also had birthday pumpkin pie for my 3 year old because he's nuts for pumpkins, including pumpkin pie. It was hard to find one this soon after thanksgiving!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Last night my boyfriend and I made a roast chicken (it was my first time doing one so he helped me). I also sauteed mushrooms and added them to mushroom and herb couscous and added a side of peas.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    I cooked a huge pot of spaghetti sauce with meatballs on Monday and have had it every night since. Love leftovers! Today's the end of it though.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    Finishing the porcini risotto I half prepped on Sunday night.
  • acpgee
    Dinner party at my place tonight. Starting with leftover porcini risotto stretched with grated courgette stuffed into mushroom caps and baked with cheese and bread crumbs. Main will be spatchcocked roast chicken finished with honey mustard glaze, carrrots roasted with maple syrup and harissa, potatoes roasted with miso butter, charred hispi cabbage. I made a creme caramel in the microwave last night.

Menu planning was a little tricky because one of the guests is pregnant and doesn't eat anything served rare or raw. Not even salad.
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    A bowl with quinoa, apple, toasted walnuts, fried egg and dressing (mustard,lemon juice,balsamic)
  • acpgee
    fcouvbrm9729.jpeg
    lhbm1ed09780.jpeg

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    fcouvbrm9729.jpeg
    lhbm1ed09780.jpeg

Porcini risotto stretched courgette stuffed mushroom caps. 😍
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Sockeye salmon, purple sweet potato fries and green peas.
  • acpgee
    Cambodian beef lok lak.
    337b2ronmiqq.jpg
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Last thing I "cooked": breakfast sausage (microwave), waffles (toaster).
    Last thing I cooked: Turkey
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    tortilla pizzas yesterday afternoon for the family: toasted tortillas with pasta sauce, oregano, turkey pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, olives, parmesan then bake and enjoy
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    I am making an Amish stew today. I am in California, but it is chilly today. The stew is mostly vegetables with less than a pound of beef. Takes 3 hours in the oven. It smells so good. We eat our main meal at noon at our house.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    trying different recipes for dinner. I found the site Skinnytaste.com and cooked two recipes.
    Stuffed eggplant Parmesan and Enchilada chicken roll-ups. Family like both of them.

I have been enjoying Eggplant Parmesan, too. The most difficult part is making the sauce, but when I take the time I make a lot and I have enough to keep in the freezer for 2 more meals. I bake the eggplant instead of frying. So Good!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Breakfast for dinner last night and tonight. I made sausage gravy with biscuits for my husband but I just ate the little fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, bacon, refried beans and salsa. I would have put avocado in there but I just went shopping yesterday and they were all very un-ripe.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Ground turkey spaghetti with some ricotta mixed in. I needed to use it up.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I made homemade chicken noodle soup. I accidentally bought bone-in/skin-on chicken thighs, so I cut off most of the meat and cooked it separately and then used the bones and skin to make homemade stock. Strained the stock when it was done, added the cooked chicken, noodles and carrots and a splash of lemon juice. It came out tasting delicious.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited December 2018
    i made
    pumpkin spice pancakes
    mint chocolate cocoa pudding with marshmallows
    Parmesan garlic potato soup. i made it cream free this time in interest of a challenge and it's not the same :(
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    On Sunday I baked a 1/4 spiral ham and made mashed potatoes and corn on the side. I made ham salad with the leftovers yesterday. TBH, I pretty much get the ham just so I can make ham salad.