The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @rubyred427 Appreciate your comments! I am back on track and heading to workout πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ this morning! I am going to take my lesson and grow from it and know that is NOT what I want to be. Wishing you a wonderful blessed day!

@sweatsonsunday You are welcome and know you are not the only one. Support to you! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‘

Ty for your support and comments!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    @normlnv Thanks! That is exactly what I am doing. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep going!! Lesson learned. It is getting well and ingrained.
  • bulldogcpa
    bulldogcpa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I πŸ’œ doing taxes.
  • bulldogcpa
    Options
    It doesn’t help that your spouse drinks. Recipe for disaster or in my case divorce. I had to stop drinking and my first wife thought alcohol was the center of all social activities. We parted ways about a year after I had my last drink. 21 years ago.

My current wife does not drink.
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I πŸ’œ doing taxes.

I wanted to do the "woo" button - but there is no way to imply it was done while dripping with with a heavy dose of sarcasm ha-ha
  • bulldogcpa
    Options
    Ed, I’m a tax CPA. I really love ❀️ audits. Doing battle with the Death Star. πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ed, I’m a tax CPA. I really love ❀️ audits. Doing battle with the Death Star. πŸ‘πŸ»

I am an engineer, so I do get along well with β€œthe numbers.” But WTH happened to the tax code?! Explain Qualified Business Income to me please. TaxAdvisor.com has 27 pages of examples 😳
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    @Ed_Zilla One month is a very big deal! You should be proud of yourself!
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Jen,my eating has been bad ever since the holidays and it seems I just kept holiday eating going :( time to clean up my act! Ed_zilla one month is fab <3 wishing everyone a great AF day!
    @JenT304 I'm hearing both of you girls!! It`s like your "preaching to the choir." Not to make excuses, but this time of year is the absolute worst for motivation especially if depression is a fact of life...Hoping the best for both of you and also for me...it`s a struggle, but it helps being in this together and supporting each other. <3