What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    No passion about anything. Like, no hobbies or interests. No desire to do anything active. Not even enthusiastic about their job. Just "existing".

I hate this.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Oh I lost interest REALLY quick when someone HURT my animals...all of them. One after the other each animal kept having really weird stuff happen to them (i.e. bruises on the ears, "running into a table leg" causing a brain bleed) and it turns out it was just this douche bag purposefully hurting the animals because they annoyed him. Kicked him to the curb real quick. And then met the LOML who is a total animal person just like me :) Now the animals get treated like royalty to the point where when we move into our new home they get their own "suite" ahahah

WTF? Omg this makes my blood boil.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    When she started sucking another dudes hang-dang, I was pretty sure it was time to move on.
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    when she posted a pic kissing another guy. I think im plagued to remain single lol
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    When he ignored me suddenly for no reason.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    When she stopped shaving her mustache!
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    But....you guys said, communication solves EVERYTHING.

Why didn't you just communicate?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    capnrus789 wrote: »
    When she started sucking another dudes hang-dang, I was pretty sure it was time to move on.

Hang-dang 😅
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I can’t handle people who expect you to hop on to their pity party the second something goes wrong. Or who always have to be right. If you can’t admit when you’re wrong, they you need to grow up before trying to deal someone else into your life.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Bad kissers. This one guy just kept thrusting his tongue into my mouth like a wiener and I was not partial to it, not one bit.

I once "kissed" a girl who tilted her head back, closed her eyes, then simply opened her mouth and left it like that. . it was like trying to kiss someone while they were passed out in the dentist chair with that jaw-prop thing in their mouth. .

Dis me
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Bad kissers. This one guy just kept thrusting his tongue into my mouth like a wiener and I was not partial to it, not one bit.

I once "kissed" a girl who tilted her head back, closed her eyes, then simply opened her mouth and left it like that. . it was like trying to kiss someone while they were passed out in the dentist chair with that jaw-prop thing in their mouth. .

Dis me

But. . but. .why!?
  • brian_w7
    brian_w7 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Her parole officer.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Dis me

But. . but. .why!?

I like a persistent man who can push through the unpleasantness in a relationship
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am starting to worry about my lack of recent practice in the kissing department. This may severely limit my chances of ever having a relationship. I need kisses!!!!
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    All she ever wanted to do is Kiss I wanted and needed more!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I gave him my number and he didn't call.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am starting to worry about my lack of recent practice in the kissing department. This may severely limit my chances of ever having a relationship. I need kisses!!!!

ME TOO!! :*
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

This reminds me of my first kiss.. gross.