Does This Uterus Make My Stomach Look Fat?

Replies

• Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    I will add photos just trying to take some that won't get me warned/banned (I have an ileostomy and scars). I'll probably just add a spoiler tag (and obviously won't have any visible poop) just in case people are disturbed by scars/medical devices
    I would be really grateful to you for sharing that - thank you. :)

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    @ythannah, you visuals are beautiful, but please eat more so you are not underweight as per BMI.

I do know BMI has to be taken in congunction with other body metrics, but as a lightweight myself, I think you are probably not at a healthy weight.

Spoken out of concern, not criticism.

Cheers, h.

Thank you <3

I am the hard gainer poster child, I have my father's physique. It has taken me over 30 years to gain 14 bs. Being underweight all my life was one of the things that motivated me to take up lifting as I was hoping to add muscle weight and, more importantly, increase my bone density.

My doctor isn't concerned at all, my health markers are excellent (other than hypertension, which I also inherited from my dad) and I almost never get sick.... the last time I had the flu was in 1983, and my last cold was two or three years ago!

I saw your pictures and never thought underweight. I saw muscle and lean. As someone who has dexa'd at 21% your numbers are my goal for body fat, but to be honest the other response is why I am hesitant to really push to lean out because I don't want the judgmental comments about it. You look great and keep up the good work building muscle. :)

Thank you.

I say go for what you want, never mind any comments. If you think you look too thin, add back some body fat.