Does This Uterus Make My Stomach Look Fat?

Replies

• Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    meagan8376 wrote: »
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    e0uyax2ort6o.jpeg
    tx6ty0kyv0q9.jpeg

Gah you are soooo beautiful. With and without makeup.

Thank you so much ❤️
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    This is related, right??? :D I <3 JP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T66UyxiPr-I

Bwahahaha!!! That is the best @quiksylver296!!! You should post that on any thread asking how to get abs.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    This is related, right??? :D I <3 JP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T66UyxiPr-I

brilliant! love him!! :laugh:
  • Agefyter18
    Agefyter18 Posts: 14 Member
    Bump
  • 28shonda
    28shonda Posts: 1 Member
    Bump
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member

So all I need to do to achieve the perfect tum is to keep my gut sucked in constantly, and also pull up my skin so my belly button looks "normal". And get a hysterectomy. And also learn how to live without oxygen. I'll get right on that... ;)

Our bellies look similar - and I am also bothered by the “frowny” belly button. However, looking at some of these pictures, I wonder if the fat deposition around the stomach that causes that is genetic, or maybe some other factor, rather than due to excess weight. A number of ladies that have posted do have fat there but they don’t have the same shelf over the belly button.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    edited September 2018
    Basilin wrote: »

So all I need to do to achieve the perfect tum is to keep my gut sucked in constantly, and also pull up my skin so my belly button looks "normal". And get a hysterectomy. And also learn how to live without oxygen. I'll get right on that... ;)

Our bellies look similar - and I am also bothered by the “frowny” belly button. However, looking at some of these pictures, I wonder if the fat deposition around the stomach that causes that is genetic, or maybe some other factor, rather than due to excess weight. A number of ladies that have posted do have fat there but they don’t have the same shelf over the belly button.
    FWIW, I think @candycanebec's belly button doesn't look "frowny" as such - to me, it looks like a flying saucer. :)