Turn the table on him and give him an impossible goal
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I think we've all just been trolled.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend wants you to lose 100 lbs in 4 months, and you go on the Internet calling him an a**hole. Sounds like a match made in heaven.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    sounds like you two need to split...
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I think we've all just been trolled.

Quite possibly ....but if not I do have a question for the OP. Why does he want you to do that?
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    It sounds like all his knowledge of weight loss comes from TV. Tell him if he really is that interested in helping you to come with you to interview some personal trainers (even if you really don't have any intention of hiring one). The intro and meeting with a couple fitness professionals should set him straight without you having to be the bad guy. Let the experts set him straight=)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Is it physically possible for a woman to lose 100 pounds in 4 months??????????? I mean, of course there is the "you never know what can happen" and blah blah blah, but I'm speaking REALISTICALLY. He assures me that if I "go hard" in the gym everyday, that there is NO REASON why I shouldn't be able to do it. This is his way of "motivating" me. Pssssssssshhh.

Thoughts?

i guess he doesn't want you to eat anything either. Can it be done possibly if you were on biggest loser but no one living in the real world can and has the time to train like they do and eat the way they do either. even some of them did NOT loose 100lbs in the time they were there. if i remember correctly the only ones who did had a significant amount of weight to loose (well over 200lbs) tell him to shut it and keep his stupid unrealistic thoughts to himself. if he loves you he'll support you and you're desire to loose weight the healthy smart way. if not i'm sure you could easily "loose" 100+lbs by kicking his butt to the curb
  • norcaligirl72
    norcaligirl72 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Why would you be with someone who didn't love you for who you are? Screw him... move on with your life and love yourself for who you are!!!
  • norcaligirl72
    norcaligirl72 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Why would you be with someone who didn't love you for who you are? Screw him... move on with your life and love yourself for who you are!!!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I guess there is possibly liposuction if you are really desparate! Otherwise, no!
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I know a way you can lose over 100 lbs in about 2 minutes... cause I guarantee you that jackhole weighs more than 100 lbs and it would take 2 minutes or less to tell him to GTFO.

Also, no. Do it right, be healthy about it.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Get a new boyfriend - one that does not utter such idiotic and unscientific crap.....
    This ^^^^^^^^^^
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Could dump over 100 pounds in 5 minutes by dumping his *kitten*!:wink:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    No and find a new man.
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Could dump over 100 pounds in 5 minutes by dumping his *kitten*!:wink:

THIS
  • Ilikeyoursleeves
    Ilikeyoursleeves Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not the answer you were looking for..... But take it from me, I was married to a man for 16 years that would have said something asinine like that. LEAVE HIM.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    No but it IS possible to lose (insert how much the jack@ss weighs here) in 4 minutes.
  • Montana_mama
    Montana_mama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For reference, I've been working very, very hard for the last three months, and have lost around 15 pounds. I eat well, but am restricting calories and keeping carbs low, and working out 5 - 6 days a week. I had less to lose from the beginning, but I tend to agree that you've won the argument here.

With that said, if YOU would like to lose 100 pounds, you can do it!! Take regular photos measuring your progress. They can be validate your hard work when you don't see a huge loss on the scale. Eat well, go play outside if you can, and enjoy the process. A pound a week is a great goal, and you might lose quickly in the beginning, which is really exciting. If you lose 1.5 pounds a week, you make your goal by the end of next year.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Is it physically possible for a woman to lose 100 pounds in 4 months??????????? I mean, of course there is the "you never know what can happen" and blah blah blah, but I'm speaking REALISTICALLY. He assures me that if I "go hard" in the gym everyday, that there is NO REASON why I shouldn't be able to do it. This is his way of "motivating" me. Pssssssssshhh.

Thoughts?

Only by having half your body chopped off! FCOL!

Even 2lb a week is a lot! That would still only add up to 32 - 34 lbs in 4 months!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Please point to the post where she said that her boyfriend is unhappy with her weight.