Why is this making me so sad?

Options

Replies

• tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between one judging obese people for their weight/looks and we all at some point probably have felt judged. Yet one turns around and judges another by their outer exterior. Hypocritical if you ask me.

btw in my picture I'm in a tank top and I have tattoos. Damn I guess that makes me a slut!
  • Headingforhealthier
    Options
    What makes them appear slutty is the shorts going up her rear and the horny faces. Other than that, you see more at the beach :D
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    OP: I am sure you went from being sad to happy to now "WTH" :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile can we all put our feminist hats in our lockers and just focus that I was admiring their figures and the showing of them was crucial for me and I found them so let's just do a happy Yay, instead of getting stuck on semantics and looking for insults where there are none?

BTW don't feel sorry for me honey. Believe you me. There is no reason for that.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Oops!! I did just that! Wow! Who knew?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OP: I am sure you went from being sad to happy to now "WTH" :laugh:

Prettty much. *nods* Although I am still rather happy. Just wish I knew photoshop or somethign to put them on the original background they were on, on the card.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's going on here, but I like their shoes.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    I find myself looking at athletic meetings on the tv just to get a look at the women's abs and thighs. Serious ab envy. Help! I should be past all this. I am a 63 yr old heterosexual.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Me too. And I have always been envious of women who are able to get their hair stick slick like the one on the left. I always get flyaways when I try to do that. I KNOW it's a matter of product but have no idea what kind?
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Lmao!!!!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    FYI: "Slut" is not an acceptable word in "Words with Friends."

I think this thread proves that Slut certainly is a word. That is all.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... I don't know where to be glad none of the artists who tattooed me were that aroused by the process, or insulted. :sad:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Well I was trying to find a replacement for you and I must say DO NOT GOOGLE 3 SLUTS GETTING TATTOOED

omg lmao i will be googling this when i get off work.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    FYI: "Slut" is not an acceptable word in "Words with Friends."

I think this thread proves that Slut certainly is a word. That is all.

:laugh:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Well I was trying to find a replacement for you and I must say DO NOT GOOGLE 3 SLUTS GETTING TATTOOED

link?

please?
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Yay! I find.

Using your suggestions of "google" and "name of the tattoo shop" it took a LOT of scrolling thru ish I dont' particularly enjoy but I found it!

These bishes are on my wall now, and LOL I guess I figured out oddly who my odd "thinspirations" are?

tumblr_mork6kB5Vh1s4pmmgo1_1280.jpg

p.s. no cleavages. no banana hammocks. no sexual activities. not profane. not vulgar. right? amirite?

ETA: on the business card they floated the girls on some other background and they were in black and white as was the background. but close enough I guess.

i think im in love with all three of them. OH MY
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    why are you so sad if you keep calling them sluts ?? why not say 3 girls in revealing clothing ?? its like when you see a girl prettier than you, and you call her a slut because you are jealous..a slut is a girl who has sex with a lot of guys..maybe girls too..3 girls tattooing each other arent sluts..
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    What makes them sluts? Do they offer a free suck offs for all clientele? Or is it because they are wearing what they are? Should they cover up and hide the tattoos? Why on earth would anyone into tattoos wear less clothing to show off tattoos? They must be sluts.

What about bikini models? Are they sluts? They wear little clothes and make horny faces sometimes. So do Victoria's Secret models.

Total sluts

PS-OP you should totally get a picture of yourself tattooing a slut and use it as motivation

PSS-i'll get in on the picture and it will be like a slut sandwich
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    why are you so sad if you keep calling them sluts ?? why not say 3 girls in revealing clothing ?? its like when you see a girl prettier than you, and you call her a slut because you are jealous..a slut is a girl who has sex with a lot of guys..maybe girls too..3 girls tattooing each other arent sluts..

^Exactly!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Awwwweeee there there... would you like a hot beverage??