Why is this making me so sad?

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Yay! I find.

Using your suggestions of "google" and "name of the tattoo shop" it took a LOT of scrolling thru ish I dont' particularly enjoy but I found it!

These bishes are on my wall now, and LOL I guess I figured out oddly who my odd "thinspirations" are?

tumblr_mork6kB5Vh1s4pmmgo1_1280.jpg

p.s. no cleavages. no banana hammocks. no sexual activities. not profane. not vulgar. right? amirite?

ETA: on the business card they floated the girls on some other background and they were in black and white as was the background. but close enough I guess.

i think im in love with all three of them. OH MY

now you see why I was nearly crying?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    What makes them sluts? Do they offer a free suck offs for all clientele? Or is it because they are wearing what they are? Should they cover up and hide the tattoos? Why on earth would anyone into tattoos wear less clothing to show off tattoos? They must be sluts.

What about bikini models? Are they sluts? They wear little clothes and make horny faces sometimes. So do Victoria's Secret models.

You're all right. They look like they're going to church. Excuse me.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm sad for you. Your profile picture has what appears to be a scantily dressed woman because of her top. Are you a slut? See how silly this sounds?

YTvjRjI.jpg
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Wow, the close minded, judgmental, and hypocritical are running rampant.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    What makes them sluts? Do they offer a free suck offs for all clientele? Or is it because they are wearing what they are? Should they cover up and hide the tattoos? Why on earth would anyone into tattoos wear less clothing to show off tattoos? They must be sluts.

What about bikini models? Are they sluts? They wear little clothes and make horny faces sometimes. So do Victoria's Secret models.

Total sluts

PS-OP you should totally get a picture of yourself tattooing a slut and use it as motivation

PSS-i'll get in on the picture and it will be like a slut sandwich

With Nutella? Or like a Fluffernutter? Either or is fine with me.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Maybe its 2 countries divided by a common language, but I wish you wouldnt refer to other women as sluts.Doesnt matter if theyre scantily clad or models or in the glamour industry theyre not sluts, theyre just people.

I'm sorry. I found those bishes that were scantily clad in the glamourous tattoo industry who are not sluts but are just wearing very little clothing and making faces that are kinda horny.

Either horny faces or the one in the chair let a huge gassy ripper off and surprised the "tattoo artist" and made the strap down slut laugh slightly...but only slight cause true sluts dont gufaw.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    abandon-thread_zps33ba8c12.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    why are you so sad if you keep calling them sluts ?? why not say 3 girls in revealing clothing ?? its like when you see a girl prettier than you, and you call her a slut because you are jealous..a slut is a girl who has sex with a lot of guys..maybe girls too..3 girls tattooing each other arent sluts..

3 beautiful girls in revealing clothing who happen to have a body like I once did which I still beleive I can achieve and aspire to so would not use the word "slut" in a derogatory or hater or jealous way but only to indicate the type of behavior they seem ready for as I remember it from my not so distant past.

Is that better?
  • DavPul
    why are you so sad if you keep calling them sluts ?? why not say 3 girls in revealing clothing ?? its like when you see a girl prettier than you, and you call her a slut because you are jealous..a slut is a girl who has sex with a lot of guys..maybe girls too..3 girls tattooing each other arent sluts..

maybe she's using "sluts" as a term of endearment? like how people of a certain ethnicity will sometimes refer to themselves as a certain "n-word" but not actually mean something bad by it?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    A word is only negative if you let it be. By the way, that picture is pretty hawt :)
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    They were all simultaneously tattooing one another...
    No, they aren't. One is tattooing another. You made it out to be a tattoo chain.

x240-wUk.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    abandon-thread_zps33ba8c12.gif

O EHM GEE! IS there some subliminal reason you used Kittehs in that abandoned thread gif? What are you trying to say? Huh, huh? HUH?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    No, they aren't. One is tattooing another. You made it out to be a tattoo chain.

x240-wUk.jpg

Yeah I was so disappointed I thought it was going to be like a circle jerk but with tattoo pens...day is ruined
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    This picture actually makes me want more ink. Now I crave ink and not food...Yay!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    A word is only negative if you let it be. By the way, that picture is pretty hawt :)

that's what I wanted to say, but couldn't. mostly due to the pic.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    This picture actually makes me want more ink. Now I crave ink and not food...Yay!

see everybody wins.
  • MyChocolateDiet

x240-wUk.jpg

Yeah I was so disappointed I thought it was going to be like a circle jerk but with tattoo pens...day is ruined

sorry guys in my memory fantasy everyone was tattooing everyone and they all were making the face on the right with the open mouth.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    They look like 95.8% of all chicks in El Paso. :love: :smokin: :devil:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Yay you found it!!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    :grumble: DP smarten up MFP!
  • DavPul
    They look like 95.8% of all chicks in El Paso. :love: :smokin: :devil: