JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 53

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,836 Member
    Options
    @jerier Great recovery!

@tiabirdie56 Tish, bake some cookies. Eat one and give the rest away Carl loves to make cookies but knows I don’t want them around. When he bakes, he makes up plates of cookies and delivers them around the neighborhood. He keeps a few for himself but they are not in my sight.
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @cdavisdeva Woo-Hoo! Outstanding achievement! (yesterday's post) I've made plenty of meals out of binge food. Lol.

@Snowflake1968 Have you discovered the roadblock to your fat loss (correction) progress? If so let us know; I'm confident we can help with some suggestions. (For those who read this before I changed the predictive text auto correct, thank you for not blasting me.)

@SuzyH I have the same issue with late night binging which you can see in my prior rounds. Lately, I've treated my workday meal break as my final meal (3:30 - 4:00 pm). It's helped tremendously, as demonstrated by the last rounds.

@quiltingjaine Thanks! Feels good to shift the water off. As for home baked cookies, "get thee behind me demon food!" (makes the sign of the Cross) Carl is a good man; bakes and makes sure you're not staring at temptation.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    @cdavisdeva Woo-Hoo! Outstanding achievement!

@Snowflake1968 Have you discovered the roadblock to your fatness progress? If so let us know; I'm confident we can help with some suggestions.

@SuzyH I have the same issue with late night binging which you can see in prior rounds. Lately, I've treated my workday meal break as my final meal (3:30 - 4:00 pm). It's helped tremendously, as demonstrated by the last rounds.

@quiltingjaine Thanks! Feels good to shift the water off.

Yes too much food, not enough exercise. I am an incredibly fussy eater and I find it harder when cool weather hits to force myself to eat lighter.