What is your 'selfish' reason?

Options

Replies

• RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am so sick and tired of being the girl who "would be pretty if she lost ____ many pounds" I want to be the pretty girl who is pretty and cool because she is with absolutely no "if" necessary.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My family is often not very supportive of me. They don't really appreciate my life choices and when it comes to weight lose their lack of involvement makes me want to comfort eat. Instead I want to flip the script and do this for me. F the rest

Mark
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My family is often not very supportive of me. They don't really appreciate my life choices and when it comes to weight lose their lack of involvement makes me want to comfort eat. Instead I want to flip the script and do this for me. F the rest

Mark

Um, are we somehow related??? My family is the least supportive of me and it often hinders my goals. I've been training to do the Run or Dye race and my mother called me and said "you are not runner, should I bring Grandmas oxygen tank cause we all know you aren't going to finish" when she found out from a friend of mine that I had entered the race.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    To be as powerful as I can humanly be for my age. Plus, I want every man in my realm to stop and do a double take.

"Oh, you're FORTY FOUR? DANG you look good!"

THAT is what I'm in it for. Shallow, I know.
  • sarajculwell
    Options
    I want to get fit so that when I see my soon-to-be-ex-husband at our court date he feels like an *kitten* for leaving me in the first place because he wants to hit that again :)
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hot chicks.
  • sarajculwell
    Options
    GO HAWKS!!!!
  • sarajculwell
    Options
    Hot chicks.

I suck at forums lol

We're gonna FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for IOWA!
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I want to have the body everyone else wishes they had...
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    My sister has ALWAYS been the pretty one...now I want to be the thin one. Petty, I know.

To consistently weigh less than my 5' 10", 145 pound husband. I have gotten to where we weighed the same...now I want to weigh less. Silly, I know.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    My selfish reason?

I don't have any.

I got fit and healthy to help others and bring about world peace.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My selfish reason?

I don't have any.

I got fit and healthy to help others and bring about world peace.

Me too...I'm getting slim and trim to show other's the way and that it can be done even after an injury and that if I can do it, anyone can. Take that injury!

http://content.lolspots.com/vSlLuShRk.gif...oh and yeah world peace of course world peace.
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I want a biker butt.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    I'm 59 yearsl old. I still play in a competitive Soccer League. I've played for 35 years. I've played with the grandchildren of people I use to play with. I'm getting older, while the people I play against are still in their late teens and early 20's.

I told my wife I would quit when I turned 40. I told her I'd quit when I turned 50. I'm almost 60 and I realized I don't want to quit, but I also want to be competitive.

I guess my selfish reason is I wouldn't know what to do on a Sunday if I wasn't playing soccer.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I'm 59 yearsl old. I still play in a competitive Soccer League. I've played for 35 years. I've played with the grandchildren of people I use to play with. I'm getting older, while the people I play against are still in their late teens and early 20's.

I told my wife I would quit when I turned 40. I told her I'd quit when I turned 50. I'm almost 60 and I realized I don't want to quit, but I also want to be competitive.

I guess my selfish reason is I wouldn't know what to do on a Sunday if I wasn't playing soccer.
    That sounds like a fantastic reason to me. Not being able to do the things that I enjoy is one of my biggest fears as I age. Luckily for me the things that I enjoy are mostly academic. I do enjoy strategy games like chess and magic the gathering but I also like ultimate frisbee and basket ball. When I get older I want to be able to do all of these things. I wouldn't playing soccer again either but I don't think many people around these parts play.
  • dancinfree
    dancinfree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    To wear an actual matching print bra and panties set, no more solid color bras and hope to find a matching color/print in the panties. The specialty stores are expensive and offer very little options.
  • CarolinaTK50
    Options
    Sorry to be so bold but my selfish reason is so I can experiment with all those sexual positions that I've only been able to fantasize about ........... Reverse cowgirl :)
  • Weeyin06
    Weeyin06 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    To be labeled as one of the fit people and to be able to try on the clothes that I want to and the only problem being that it doesnt suit me rather than not being able to wear it coz of my shape and size.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    To not feel like the fat American in Japan.

hahaha I had to laugh at this because it is true. I was huge in Asian countries and the ladies don't hesitate to comment on how fat you are too.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is because of living here longer or me getting smaller... but I am noticing a lot more fat or chubby Japanese women.