What is your 'selfish' reason?

Options

Replies

• HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I want to cosplay, and wear leather pants.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My selfish reasons?

I guess to be hot again.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    To have me back again!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    To have a body to match the face. :embarassed:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    To not be the fat friend anymore. Also my sisters are all big so I want to be the skinny one. Well skinny in comparison. :)
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I looked more pregnant than my sister when she had my nephew. I was not pregnant. She's been the thin one since we were young, it is my turn! Also, all my cousins are very fit, and I feel awkward taking family photos at holidays! We just took a cousins picture at Fourth of July, and I'd like to not feel bad about the Christmas one like I do this one!

And I'm really jealous of girls who can throw on jeans and an old shirt and look hot, when I would look frumpy doing that!
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I got bored, and thought "meh, maybe a fitness goal will keep me busy for a while"

Also, these new birth control pills im on make me irritable sometimes and now i really want to be able to punch people when i get the urge.
  • Epyhon
    Epyhon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Because I want and like to look good. Period.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I've been fascinated with muscles since I was a kid. Aesthetics, strength and health :drinker:
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I want to play with my lovely kidz, freely !
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I want to look good... and yes, I'd like someone to eat his heart out (just a bit...)
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    To be a top athlete against women my own age.
    To be a top athlete against women younger than me.
    To have people say "You're HOW OLD?!?"
    To never need to take prescription drugs for lifestyle diseases (or any diseases if I can manage it).
    To get hit on by hot men 25 years younger than me. And then laugh at them because I know they couldn't handle me.
    To have women in their mid 20's mistake me for their peers (already happens!)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Firm everything up.
    Continue looking younger than I am.
    Have clothes all one size instead of drawers full of things in 5 different sizes.
    To be fit.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Shelfishness is my specialty

1. To be the hott/skinny/fit sister - I have two older sisters everyone though were twins and were called the Barbie Twins... kinda hard to live up to

2. To have my husbands friends tell him he is luck to have such a hot wife

3. To be the best looking girl at my highschool reunion

4. To fit into a size 6 which I have never done in my entire life

5. Whistles/Honks/Number/Compliments/Drinks
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm married and love my husband, I want him to look at me all the time and say DAMN MY WIFE IS SEXY, I hear it every once in a while, and I miss honestly getting more attention being smaller. I get a lot of negative attention being bigger :( No bueno
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My selfish reasons? I'm tired of not being able to find nice clothes that fit me. Not much says annoying like looking in shop windows and seeing clothes that would only fit Twiggy.

Not wanting to look like another family member (who's diabetic and let his weight get WAY out of control).

My selfish motivation? My 15-year-old niece announcing to the entire family that my rear end was big (those were not her exact words, either)! :mad: :angry: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    1) Health

2) To be a 'normal' weight for the first time in my adult life. I have always been overweight or obese.
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    To be the slim friend.
    Very vain, yes.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My selfish reasons? I'm tired of not being able to find nice clothes that fit me. Not much says annoying like looking in shop windows and seeing clothes that would only fit Twiggy.

Not wanting to look like another family member (who's diabetic and let his weight get WAY out of control).

My selfish motivation? My 15-year-old niece announcing to the entire family that my rear end was big (those were not her exact words, either)! :mad: :angry: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

My niece was 2 at the time and in front of the family put her hand on my belly and goes baby? i'd be one thing if i actually was, but uh yeah no baby just fat!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Equal doses of vanity/sanity.