What is your 'selfish' reason?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Too look good in anything...even Crocs...
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I want once in my life to feel HOT!:bigsmile:
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I recently confessed to a guy that I had always had a huge crush on him. He said he felt the same way and kissed me, and a week later had a girlfriend. Turns out his girlfriend never took down her dating profile and they broke up, so he missed his chance at me. I want to get fit and rub it in his face. I realize this is very petty but I'd be lying if I said it didn't add that little extra bit of motivation.
  • Milzybilz
    Options
    To feel better about myself :3
  • VictoriaVamp
    VictoriaVamp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have never had any kind of decent body. Growing up, I was scrawny. After college, I got fat. I am tired of it. I just want to be hot for a change. To look in the mirror and be truly happy with what I see. So I lost the a lot of the fat, but due to lack of muscle got skinny-fat. And now I am building muscle. Hopefully I will build enough over the winter that when I cut in the spring, I will look pretty good. Then after another bulking and cutting session, maybe I will be where I want to be.

DITTO!!
  • NomadicFlame
    Options
    I want to succeed in something for once (so 60 Days of Insanity).

I want to get rid of the appallingly low self esteem I have and finishing Insanity and how I will look at the end will both help that.

I'm also single once again and having a decent body will help end that.

I've always wanted a 6-pack. Really dumb *kitten* and vain, but there you are, even at 46, I'm really dumb *kitten* and vain.

I'd like to feel confident enough that i can just wear shorts outside... even at my advanced and decrepit age.

I want to get fit before its "too late".
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    To finally feel like I can achieve my goal of looking and feeling good. And to say f u to all the people that have messed with my mind when I was growing up.

On a nicer side to be active with my kids and show them how much fun life can be.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Because all of the girls who called me fat in high school are now fat themselves while I am getting thinner.

Also I don't wanna be in a plus size wedding dress. :P
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I've always been told I have a pretty face. I don't want to be just a face, I want others to find all of me attractive.
    I want other men to look at my husband and say, "damn he's lucky, what a smokin hot wife".
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I like the compliments I get from people who haven't seen me in a long time. I cant even imagine what they would say if I were at my goal weight.

I like to turn heads even though I'm married.

I like being one of the regulars at the gym. It must be an ego thing haha