WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2018

Options

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Lsnette - I seem to remember or think I remember that Wendy said that she would be gone for a while??

<3

Mary, I'll go back thru the posts and see if I can find something. Thanks for the suggestion. <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Karen~I am so sorry never easy losing a furbaby..
    the dogs all ate and went for a walk.... now we are just chilling out well except for Alfie and Homer they are playing...took a little nap today . but sorta dont know what to do with myself, I will go down in the morning to feed DFIL and then back here...
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Karen <3<3<3:'(:'(:'( So sorry for the loss of your furbaby, Farley <3<3<3
    NYKAREN
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    Karen - So sorry. I do remember how happy you were when he got better before. But he had an excellent innings. Big (((HUGS))) <3<3<3<3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Karen - I remember when he was failing a year ago, so happy your family got extra time with him. Hugs to you all. <3<3

Lanette
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    KarenVA- sorry to hear about Farley :'(<3

<3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Keytone Karen: So sorry to hear about Farley. It breaks our hearts each time we have to lose one of our beloved pets.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Grandson only got to play about 5 minutes in the entire lacrosse game today. He is 8 and playing on a team for 9/10/11 yr olds. He is about the same size as most of them but it is disappointing that the coaches probably want the older kids to play the most. :(
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Karen: I'm in tears reading your sad news. Sympathy and hugs to you and yours. <3<3<3
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Karen so sad about your Farley <3<3 but glad you were there with him so he wasn’t scared.
    I am about half way through The Great Alone and hate to put it down. Glad you are getting it Lanette.
    Lisa- have I ever told you that Lisa is my youngest daughter’s name? She is the one of the three that checks on us regularly to be sure we are ok. Your living room look’s cozy. Enjoy.
    SueBDew in TX
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Lisa- looks so homey...what a sigh of relief...go rest that knee..
    I am in jammies and the boys are settled down ,just watching a bit of t.v.
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Karen, so sorry for your loss. Losing our furbabies is so very hard. Very nice that you were with him at the end. (not that that makes it easier, but comforting for him, I'm sure.)
    Lisa, the living room looks lovely! We moved just over a year ago, and I still remember the feeling of having everything in the house, even tho not a single room was photo worthy, was just so wonderful to actually BE there! Do take care of that knee! Happy that you have a surgery date, it's coming up quickly too!
    Heather, the area that you are moving too just looks so lovely! So happy for you that it is finally happening!
    Many others that I wanted to comment on, but once again I'm at work and just not able to set everything up the way I want. Keep getting interrupted by customers, don't they know I'm busy on the computer! lol Mustn't squawk, I know, without them I wouldn't have a job! And I do enjoy my job, so it all works out.
    Eating has been way off the charts, and it seems that even when I'm really paying attention, the scale doesn't think so. Frustrating. I have been snacking on salted almonds a bit, have a bit in the morning with my smoothie for breakfast and then sometimes a few in the afternoon, just before dinner. Maybe there is too much salt? Should check that out, I guess.
    Anyway, hugs to those who need them, congrats to those celebrating and welcome to any newbies!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island where the weather is still so lovely! (supposed to change to rain this coming week-boo!)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,054 Member
    Options
    Karen so sorry to hear about Farley!
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies: Beautiful day here. DD and I worked on cleaning out the goat shed today. It got flooded 3 times this summer and fall and was a mess. We pulled up the rubber mats and have them drying out in the sun. I will be glad to start fresh in there, it was getting really stinky. Horses are out in the back yard pasture. Doing fairly well on eating. DGD here to spend the night so pizza tonight but have eaten lightly today so more calories for tonight. Saw cardiologist last Thursday and everything is good so don't need to see him again for a year. Yeah!

Karen - So sorry about Farley but glad you had extra time with him.

Allie - Enjoy your boys.

Rebecca - So glad your youngest is coming home before going to Japan. Enjoy that early Christmas.

Lisa - Happy moving time! Glad you are settling in and take care of that knee.

Heather - Finally a moving date. You must be so relieved.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :'(:'(<3Karen, I am so sorry about Farley. Our fur babies are never with us long enough. :'(
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Karen, I'm grieving with you. Am just knowing how you'll miss Farley. That is the hardest part of loving our pets, is when it comes time to say goodbye. How wonderful you were with him. Many hugs to you.

Lanette, thanks for seeking out Wendy. I miss her and wish her well. Hope she is just busy and will be back soon but it isn't like her not to keep in touch.

I'm missing Gloria sometimes, too. She was such a fun person to interact with on this site. Life's so good but sometimes so sad.

Betsy in NW WA..... where the weather is sunny and it's a pleasure to be outside walking and getting in my steps.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Karen - I’m so sorry! Hugs!!

Okie
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,090 Member
    Options
    <3<3