Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    mds0424 wrote: »
    Female, 46yo, 5’4”
    10/10 267.6 (-0.2) was fearful that it would go back up some so this was nice to see. Our cat died during the night. She was the last of the menagerie. When we got married, I had 1 cat and my husband moved in with a dog, 2 cats, 3 soft furred African rats, and fish. Now as my 4 year old put it this AM, the only pets we have left are fish. Lots of tears at my house this morning.

So sorry to hear this. Loosing a pet is always so hard. 😭😭 I have had a dog or a cat or both throughout my whole life and everytime they had passed I would always say "no more animals, it's just too hard" but then end up caving and getting another one. So I definitley know what you are going through it's awful and completely sucks. I'm sending good wishes your way.

@mthomas0228 we all have those moments where the calories get away from us but the win is you didnt stop tracking and you are not giving up after this blimp. You are getting right back on the horse. Great job!! Oh and Btw I love this saying
    "Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you". Every so often you post a quote and it hits me hard enough to remember. Im going to have to start an excel sheet on my tablet for all them. Call it my daily affirmations lmao
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @rainykatie hopefully he finds something new soon. That's tough, sending good thoughts your way.

@LonniJay I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family during this rough time. Sending healing thoughts and wishes your way