Total jerk.

Options

Replies

• AryaSnow
    AryaSnow Posts: 26
    Options
    The only reason people treat others like **** is because they are insecure and feeling like ****, so next time you see that guy, just ignore him. He's a stupid insect that somebody should squash.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm from East Texas- and I like using that so-sweet-that- sugar-wouldn't-melt-in-your-mouth approach. Kill 'em with kindness. Call me a B? "why thank you, darling, same to you. have a nice day now, you hear?" Or just say what you want in the nicest way possible followed by "bless your heart" EX: "Why aren't you just a jealous little man with a small penis? Bless your heart."

Respectfully maam; no offense meant, but the only thing that scares me worse than an angry Texas gal, is an angry East Texas gal! :flowerforyou: Hope I didnt ruffle your feathers or anything like that.....:wink:

Darlin, East Texas ladies don't get ruffled... we get even ;) j/k j/k -

How very well I know.... 'specially Southeast Texas gals. LOL
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    F%$k him! I'm sorry, but that just pisses me off! I will never understand why people feel like they're better or superior to anyone else.

You're a beautiful woman and the only man that matters is your boyfriend. Don't let anyone else get inside your head.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Just walk away..

^ This. All the trash talk in the world doesn't mean a thing if you don't let it affect you.

I had my share of real fights. They rarely turned out the way the posters in this thread are imagining. It's also a great way to see your boyfriend kicked off the team.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

...Is it possible when the guy wanted to show your BF someone better he was planning to show him what's in his pants, because his behavior is weird? It seems from this limited myopic perspective that he may be after your boyfriend...

^ This is what I was thinking. He's got a hard on for your BF. Somebody else suggested pooping on the hood of his car. I agree.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I think your handling it the right way by not telling your boyfriend & feeding the negative feelings between the two of them. I also think you should ignore him completely. He's an idiot & nobody that stupid should be able to hurt you with their opinion. Coming back at him verbally if he says anything again is a possibility, but I have never been that quick with a comeback, myself. I don't think any kind of physical altercation is going to help the situation. I looked at your profile & you are beautiful. Just ignore him.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Step one - Tell boyfriend what his douchbag team mate just said to you. Request that boyfriend ask said *kitten* not to speak to you anymore. Now, I didn't say request boyfriend to pick a fight and kick his @$$. Just that he ask the guy not to speak to you.

Step two - do your best to ignore said *kitten* because he's obviously just an over-all idiot who likes to name call because he doesn't have anything more intelligent to entertain himself with.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Didn't read what anyone else said but what a prick. He's just thinking of himself. Ignore.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    did your man stand up for you? I would definitely say something to this guy.
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just punch him in the face. It helps.

And then carry on losing weight.

Almost this. I personally prefer a swift knee to the groin
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    That guy will have something to say about you skinny or heavy so just be prepared to wear earplugs. You will lose the weight and trust me he wont compliment you....so just move on fight hard for yourself your a beautiful girl do it for health reasons If nothing more.
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    So my boyfriend plays on a football team, and last year there was an awards ceremony that was held a 9 hour drive away from the city we live in. My boyfriend decided that he didnt want to go out and party with the guys after because we had a long ride home and he was tired. This one guy on his team started saying that he wasnt going out because of me. (not true at all, im not that kind of person) The guy then went on to say that my boyfriend should come out and he will find him a "new one"and "a waaaay better one" (in reference to me) and tons of other rude comments. After a long night of being upset, having a total breakdown and arguing with my boyfriend - even though it wasnt his fault - girl logic..... I forgot about the comment and moved on.

A few days ago, I was going to a practice and the guy was there and saif to his friend loud enough for me to hear...."Wow. I cant believe he is still with that fat b*#$h".

BAM. Right in the confidence. I never get this upset about stupid comments and Im really a strong confident person but this guy....totally knocked me down and now i cant forget his comments.

How do you guys deal with jerks like that? I just feel so defeated.

You're going to these things to support your bf-where the heck is he during all of this?! My husband would have laid out the guy the first time it happened.
  • elliottwave
    elliottwave Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aww, I'm sorry that happened to you, sweetheart. That must have hurt so badly. <3

I was teased a lot as a child. But instead of becoming hardened and angry, I promised myself I would never be unkind to anyone else because I knew how much it hurt. I know what he said is really awful; I also know this is a slightly different perspective, but when someone is unkind to me, I always try very hard to send them empathy and love back (you don't have to say or do anything to him face to face, just say it to him in your thoughts and heart). It won't change him (necessarily), but try to remember that the very fact that he has ended up so insecure and so unkind, means that he himself must have had people be terribly cruel to him when he was a child. He's insecure and lashing out at you... kind of like a wounded animal. This does /not/ excuse his behavior. But, it does give you the emotional strength to set yourself free from his unkind words.

And know that the very fact that you don't treat people like that, that you know it is wrong and hurtful, says a great deal about you. Send him love and move on. Love builds /you/ up, sweet girl.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    How do you guys deal with jerks like that? I just feel so defeated.

Most women I know end up marrying them and making their life hell for 20 - 30 years. That will teach them to be jerks won't it?

Damn, you know some sad, sad women. Nobody I know does this.

Me neither! :noway:
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You could be lke that one girl a few months ago who was mad at her bf for making similar contents. She was going to get all hot, and then dress up in super sexy lingerie and bang the hell out of him, then leave so he would know he would never get that kind of mind blowing sex again.

Just in your case. Bang the BFs teammate, and then never let him have any again.
    ... just eww.
    That was my thoughts too. I don't believe that anyway, it was a fantasy posting lol
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    He obviously has "lil man syndrome"...complete idiot...don't let him get to u :)
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Still wondering if the boy friend developed a spine yet.
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Still wondering if the boy friend developed a spine yet.

At the event he could not react the way he wanted to because he would have been kicked off the team and lost his chances of getting into football as a career. There were a lot of important people there and I would never want him to give up his chances for me.

Then as I stated, my boyfriend was not there to comment on the other one because he does not know it happened.

Im a big girl and can stand up for myself, but at the time I was a little shocked.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I laughed. It was honest, amused laughter at the idiocy that came out of the dude's mouth. He was so ****ing shocked that he couldn't even think of anything to respond with, so I just used the silence to remind him "You know what dude? You're still a stupid *kitten*, but you do make me laugh."

This was my hubby's friend, who often liked to slag on fat chicks, and had just opined that after I had my second child (I was less than a month away from the due date) I should get "an extra stitch" as everyone knew I'd been around and that fat chicks were pretty loose.

I didn't need my hubs to say anything. Why drag him into it, the beef was between me and the douche. All it does when you drag the SO into it is validate that you are weak prey and reiterate to the drippy**** that you're nagging the SO. I'm a big girl with big girl panties, so I stepped those *****es on and let go.

Oddly enough, the BS flowing from drippy****'s mouth dried up after that, and he eventually acquired a grudging respect for me, that I wasn't just gonna take his crap nor was I going to nag my SO into "taking care of things".

When Hubs and drippy**** stopped being friends, it was entirely between them and not because of me.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I laughed. It was honest, amused laughter at the idiocy that came out of the dude's mouth. He was so ****ing shocked that he couldn't even think of anything to respond with, so I just used the silence to remind him "You know what dude? You're still a stupid *kitten*, but you do make me laugh."

This was my hubby's friend, who often liked to slag on fat chicks, and had just opined that after I had my second child (I was less than a month away from the due date) I should get "an extra stitch" as everyone knew I'd been around and that fat chicks were pretty loose.

I didn't need my hubs to say anything. Why drag him into it, the beef was between me and the douche. All it does when you drag the SO into it is validate that you are weak prey and reiterate to the drippy**** that you're nagging the SO. I'm a big girl with big girl panties, so I stepped those *****es on and let go.

Oddly enough, the BS flowing from drippy****'s mouth dried up after that, and he eventually acquired a grudging respect for me, that I wasn't just gonna take his crap nor was I going to nag my SO into "taking care of things".

When Hubs and drippy**** stopped being friends, it was entirely between them and not because of me.