Breaking Bad

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
who else can't wait for Sunday?

I think Walter White dies in the last episode by taking the ricin. this will occur after his baby dies in a crossfire.

i think Hank will confront Walter....Walter will tell him he can give him a bigger fish(the guys that he is selling the meth to). when they find out they come after him and his family....thats why he is buying the gun at the start of season 5 outside Denny's.

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm so exicted:

excited-baby.gif
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm behind a few seasons!! Need to catch up on Netflix. Can't wait!
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Interesting theory about the ricin. I do think he dies, but I kind of thought it would be the cancer, but that seems too cliche. I like the ricin theory.

I need to do a quick re-watch Saturday of the last season to determine my theories.

I cannot WAIT.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    if this show can stick the landing with a great final 8 episodes I'm pretty sure i will consider it the best series of all time. right now i have The Wire above it with Mad Men in the running as well.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I like the ricin theory too. I do think Walt will die for sure, he's too careless, and he has killed damn near everyone else, AND tried to take out so many others with the ricin. Or maybe Skyler will kill him?

UGH I can't wait. 2 more sleeps until Breaking Bad!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Skylar killing could definitely be the way he dies but i sure hope not. if anything i hope he kills her. :D
  • KittieLea
    Options
    LOL yes, she definitely plays her part well, doesn't she?
    Maybe Marie will die. She gets under my skin SO BAD!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    yeah lets kill her off too. :D

i think the only characters i definitely want to live are Hank and Saul.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Actually, I think everyone around WW is going to die and he is going to be left alone at the end. The irony as he entered this profession to take care of his family, and it is his family that is affected.

Walter Jr is going to one of the hardest blows to the cast if he is eliminated. Somehow he grounds us...
  • KittieLea
    Options
    I like your theory too BigDaddyRonnie! So ironic!

The only characters I don't want to die are Hank, Saul and of course Jesse :):love::heart:

I wonder if Walt will kill someone else who Saul also works for, and Saul will have to help clean up that mess? That could be interesting!
  • nomorebamboozles
    nomorebamboozles Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
  • jazzrose007
    jazzrose007 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Walter will definitely die; he's forgotten what his only motivation was for making the product! He's become to obnoxious and careless!! Hoping Jessie lives, he maybe the one the kills Walter!
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lalaalalalalalalalalalalalala.....still trying to catch up on netflix! but this is by far one of THE BEST shows i have ever been addicted to!!!
  • CoozyRoo
    CoozyRoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My favorite theory is Walter goes into the witness protection program and that is the beginning of Malcom in the Middle. ;)
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Actually, I think everyone around WW is going to die and he is going to be left alone at the end. The irony as he entered this profession to take care of his family, and it is his family that is affected.

Walter Jr is going to one of the hardest blows to the cast if he is eliminated. Somehow he grounds us...

i wont bat an eye when Flynn dies. :D
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Squeeeeeeeeee

bbs4e44_zps9a4c86e4.gif
    walter-white-aaron-paul-1_zps198a54a3.gif
    bbfinale5_zps7186518b.gif
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Please let Marie die, please please pleaseeeeeeee :flowerforyou:
  • BabyDreams2013
    Options
    if this show can stick the landing with a great final 8 episodes I'm pretty sure i will consider it the best series of all time. right now i have The Wire above it with Mad Men in the running as well.

Wow, our tastes are so similar. The Wire is number one for me as well, but Breaking Bad is about to surpass it...as much as I have grown to hate Walter! I also love Mad Men (despite that one bad season, 3 or 4?? can't remember right now) and The Sopranos. Also, favorite series finale episode EVER was Six Feet under.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Please let Marie die, please please pleaseeeeeeee :flowerforyou:

As long as Skylar is first. I hate that woman with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

I hope Jesse learns how WW let his girlfriend die. It seems like too good of a plot point to just let it go by the wayside.....