Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    So excited for tonight!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping the show ends the way it started - Walt teaching high school chemistry as if nothing had happened.

The cancer and/or blaze of glory ending is just too predictable.

Second best would be Walt becoming the new Chicken Man and Hank becoming the new Mike. They may have already alluded to that with Hank's "My career is over" comments.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Jesse will confront walt now that he knows about brock. and walt will kill him.
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    Confront him... or burn the house down!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

he wont burn it down. just look at the FF.
  • miranda_mom
    Options

I know I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he just spray paints the "Heisenberg" on the wall.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

I know I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he just spray paints the "Heisenberg" on the wall.

im pretty sure "Heisenberg" occurs after the house is vacated.

my guess is Walt Jr. gets home or maybe even Walt makes it to the house in time.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I really appreciate Walt's genius and I feel like the writers keep drawing us into his evilness. Does feeling empathy for Skye and Walt indicate some flaw in moral character?
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    Okay here's something that I think might happen tonight:

Laces_out, you mentioned Walter Jr. coming home while Jesse is attempting to burn the house down. Hadn't really thought about that but it's a distinct possibility - he has his own car and is pretty independent with his comings and goings. So he comes home and is like "WTF - who is this guy trying to burn my house down" and Jesse tells him - everything. So far, Jr. is the only semi-adult major character still out of the loop and he's totally sweet and innocent. It would be interesting for him to find out what his dad really is.
    Well, we'll know in about 12 hours - and then there will be another big cliffhanger tonight, right?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping the show ends the way it started - Walt teaching high school chemistry as if nothing had happened.

The cancer and/or blaze of glory ending is just too predictable.

Second best would be Walt becoming the new Chicken Man and Hank becoming the new Mike. They may have already alluded to that with Hank's "My career is over" comments.

I think that the flash forward to Walt coming back to an abandoned and vandalized home precludes the back to school ending, but I agree it would be a much less predictable outcome to the blaze of glory that I'm afraid it's now heading towards. I also agree that Walt as the head of an empire would make a lot more sense. Not sure about where to put Hank in that scenario though.

Things to ponder, and wait to see what happens next. *tick tock, tick tock*
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    Okay here's something that I think might happen tonight:

Laces_out, you mentioned Walter Jr. coming home while Jesse is attempting to burn the house down. Hadn't really thought about that but it's a distinct possibility - he has his own car and is pretty independent with his comings and goings. So he comes home and is like "WTF - who is this guy trying to burn my house down" and Jesse tells him - everything. So far, Jr. is the only semi-adult major character still out of the loop and he's totally sweet and innocent. It would be interesting for him to find out what his dad really is.
    Well, we'll know in about 12 hours - and then there will be another big cliffhanger tonight, right?

Yikes! That would be sooooo intense!
  • Zaniejane
    Options

What does FF mean?
  • BeachIron
    Options

What does FF mean?

"flash forward," I believe
  • Zaniejane
    Options

What does FF mean?

Thanks, that makes sense. I thought that in the FF the house was torched. (See how quickly I'm picking up and using the interwebz acronyms!!)
  • BeachIron
    Options

What does FF mean?

Thanks, that makes sense. I thought that in the FF the house was torched. (See how quickly I'm picking up and using the interwebz acronyms!!)

It certainly didn't look like it had been pampered. I don't have the episode to double check it though. Hum . . .
  • eahill4
    eahill4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love your theory... However, I wish his wife would take the ricin. Definitely hope the baby stays safe and he sets his oldest up in the business. Pretty sure hank knows and is reaping the monetary rewards. Not a theory.... Yours is awesome mine is just wishful thinking:drinker:
  • miranda_mom
    Options

What does FF mean?

It certainly didn't look like it had been pampered. I don't have the episode to double check it though. Hum . . .

I don't think it's torched. I think it's just trashed.
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    YEAH *****! Magnets!!

(Sorry, I'm still not tired of this)
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I hope Jessie takes him out. Now that he is starting to put the puzzle together and realizing what kind of man Walt has turned into. This show is crazy! I love it!
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    I want Jesse to find happiness and be clean. I guess this is unrealistic thinking:(