Breaking Bad

Options

Replies

• Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I never watched BB until a month ago after a few friends INSIST I do. So DH and I have been addicted ever since, binge watching on netflix and now we are all caught up. I can't wait for Walt to die. He SOOOO deserves it. And ya. I think nutty Marie is definitely going to snap. :explode:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    now that walt's realized that jesse was working with hank, i can't see him trying to convince the aryans to leave jesse alive.
  • Sav_Sky
    Options
    I was so pissed how they ended the last episode I screamed, really loud. lol
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    This show is soo good... And those credits sneak up on me EVERY WEEK.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have a feeling that Hank is going to die in the next episode? The last conversation between him and Marie left me thinking this.
  • alpha_andy
    alpha_andy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think the only possible story arc which makes sense and which is consistent with everything we've seen so far would be the loss of Walt's family.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    There was definitely a theme this week of Walt (finally!!!) getting out-maneuvered by just about everyone else - the Aryans basically strong-armed him into cooking again, Jesse tricked him into going right to the money, and he was completely helpless to stop the shootout. I was happy to finally see him getting what he deserves but sad that it looks like Hank and Gomez are the ones who are going to have to pay for him being an a-hole.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'm binge watching on netflix trying to get caught up for this last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I am so addicted to this show. I don't know WHAT I will watch when it's over...

FWIW, I think Hank's a goner Sunday night.
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny how the Aryans through the whole "family" thing back at WW's face. I think he's finally met his match and wasn't able to squirm out of the situation so easily. His hands were tied, metaphorically, and he now has to cook with Todd.

then his hands were literally tied again at the end of the episode.

I really have no idea how this whole thing will end...but I sure hope, Gomez, Hank and Jessie come out alive...but it's really hard to imagine seeing as how the episode ended. :sad:
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this thread, love the predictions and agree with everything. I can see Marie going to the DEA and trying to sort this all out in hysterics. I don't think she'll be very credible though. And to the guy who said the credits a ram up on him every time... I know right? I did feel a little sick to my stomach at the end of Sunday night's episode.

How unfortunate that Walt is mixed up with the Aryans. They are the only characters who come as close to evil as he does! Only three more episodes. Gilligan, you *kitten*! :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    There was definitely a theme this week of Walt (finally!!!) getting out-maneuvered by just about everyone else - the Aryans basically strong-armed him into cooking again, Jesse tricked him into going right to the money, and he was completely helpless to stop the shootout. I was happy to finally see him getting what he deserves but sad that it looks like Hank and Gomez are the ones who are going to have to pay for him being an a-hole.

to be fair to Walt he did have an out. he could have told the Aryans to come but he still wants to keep Hank alive. he would rather be arrested than have Hank killed and walk free.

it looks like Jesse will escape too...too bad...he deserves to die as well.
  • running_free_1984
    running_free_1984 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please let Marie die, please please pleaseeeeeeee :flowerforyou:

Yes! Please!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I think Gomie is definitely a goner, but not sure what will happen to Hank.

No way is Walt going to use the ricin on himself. In the flash forward, he's clearly stopped chemo because he has all his hair, so he is already dying. A slow death from poison isn't very exciting and VG has promised us better. Only 3 hours to go....
  • running_free_1984
    Options
    Walt must save someone or stop the situation somehow. It seems hopeless but walt seems to mastermind his way out of the situations that seems to hopeless.

Damn you all who will watch on Sunday, we in uk cant get it on Netflix till MONDAY!!!!!! Travesty!!!!

No spoilers please with a cherry on top!
  • running_free_1984
    Options
    I think the fact that hank called Marie to gloat that he caught walt sets him up for a fall.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Hank and Gomie are dead. If they're not, then I'll be surprised if the writers can come up with a way for them not to die that is believable. I'm looking forward to this episode though!
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! Squeee!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I think Gomie is definitely a goner, but not sure what will happen to Hank.

No way is Walt going to use the ricin on himself. In the flash forward, he's clearly stopped chemo because he has all his hair, so he is already dying. A slow death from poison isn't very exciting and VG has promised us better. Only 3 hours to go....

i just cant see who else he would use the ricin on. jesse? he'd expect it. hank and gomey? they are probably dead and he wouldnt do it to hank anyway. marie? maybe if after learning about hanks death she kills skyler but i just dont see it. the white supremists? thats what the M60 is for. so again i think he uses it on his self before the final showdown wiht the supremists in case he survives he doesnt want to spend the rest of his life on the run or behind bars.

or Vince Gilligan could go out on a limb and have Walt poison Brock just for spite. that would be funny.