Breaking Bad

Options

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    first episode tells you the end....go back and watch the skateboarders, the neighbor, it is all right there.....oh the ending is incredible!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    first episode tells you the end....go back and watch the skateboarders, the neighbor, it is all right there.....oh the ending is incredible!

what did it tell you?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    hold me!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Walt must save someone or stop the situation somehow. It seems hopeless but walt seems to mastermind his way out of the situations that seems to hopeless.

Damn you all who will watch on Sunday, we in uk cant get it on Netflix till MONDAY!!!!!! Travesty!!!!

No spoilers please with a cherry on top!

Yeah but you guys still get to watch our shows way earlier than we get to watch your shows. Double travesty.
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Aaron Paul is in Boise at the Egyptian theater right now doing a live screening of Breaking Bad. You couldn't buy the tickets, they were given away on radio stations. Anyone jealous?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Hank finally dies!!! and jesse doesnt look like he has much time left now. and i love walt confessing to him that he watched jane die.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It's so very very terrible:(
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    Hank finally dies!!! and jesse doesnt look like he has much time left now. and i love walt confessing to him that he watched jane die.

I cried. Walt had no redeeming qualities at all.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Dang I really need to catch up!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Jesse finally paying for all the bad things he's done.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    a little sad seeing walt realize his family is no more....at least he still has holly.
  • tattoosandheels
    tattoosandheels Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my mind is blown, and my heart is broken with this episode.

walt is a monster. JESSE PINKMAN <3 thats the hero of this show.
  • Zaniejane
    Options

I cried. Walt had no redeeming qualities at all.

I'm wrong. He does have 1. :(
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    That's what Jessie should have done....
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    my mind is blown, and my heart is broken with this episode.

walt is a monster. JESSE PINKMAN <3 thats the hero of this show.

jesse is a monster too. not as big of a monster that walter is but still a monster.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i really hope skylar doesnt get away with this. i want to see walt jr and holly wind up with Marie.
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    i really hope skylar doesnt get away with this. i want to see walt jr and holly wind up with Marie.

I don't understand how you can be thinking so rationally after that roller coaster:)
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

I don't understand how you can be thinking so rationally after that roller coaster:)

well i smoke some meth before each episode. making my mind is run at about 500% so to me its been like a few days since it aired. :)
  • PJman93
    Options
    So many feels in this episode. SO many feels....
  • Zaniejane
    Options

well i smoke some meth before each episode. making my mind is run at about 500% so to me its been like a few days since it aired. :)

Lol! What about the scene when Flynn protected his mother? <3 There is so much to talk about.