Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    If he can't be a man and throw me over his shoulder it just won't work.

just to be clear...

are you talking about this:
    lrezaxq43okt.gif

or are you talking about this:
    6ea70qyu81kc.gif

Because either way...
    :kiss:

I hope the first one because wrestling without proper clothing can leave you with all kinds of painful chafing and bruises
  • caco_ethes
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    It seems I am odd, but I can't bear the thought of downtown. I do not enjoy it at all

I can kinda relate but i think its because there’s not usually enough traffic to the periphery. Take some back roads and alleys. Feel free to visit the less common places, it doesn’t always need to be a crazy rave in the

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

That place is a great finisher but I wouldn’t start and finish there, nomsayin

No. What are you saying?

I think she's paraphrasing Yogi Berra when he famously said "No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Apparently the one little hot spot downtown is now passe, and Hank prefers other spots.
    amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Don’t get me wrong, because avoiding that spot altogether will render it a wasted trip. 😅

Just don’t go there exclusively and with a vengeance

This is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. There was a comedian who had a bit about how men shop vs. how women shop. Men will *typically* go directly to the (pants / shoes / paint / tools / whatever) and get the item they need and leave. Women will *typically* look around at lots of other things in the store, and eventually, maybe, get to the thing they were there for in the first place.

Anyway. Back to going downtown. If you're going there with me... Seeing the other sights is fine, but I really can't wait for you to get to the spot I really wanted you to get to in the first place. And if you want to go right there from the start... more power to you.

I get what you’re saying.

However, men have a *bit* more surface area.
    Imagine your ‘shopping partner’ using no hands, no lips, no mouth.. just the tip of her tongue. In one spot. In one little spot half the size of a pencil eraser. Nuthn else. How much you feel like browsing now?

funny enough this applies to some advice i gave @lstrat115 a while back about how to make any guy fall in love with her

This absolutely worked too!!! I was skeptical like maybe you were playing an evil joke on me, but the reaction was priceless

Oh now i need to know 😳

I shall create a video tutorial

Starring whom..
  • caco_ethes
    It seems I am odd, but I can't bear the thought of downtown. I do not enjoy it at all

I can kinda relate but i think its because there’s not usually enough traffic to the periphery. Take some back roads and alleys. Feel free to visit the less common places, it doesn’t always need to be a crazy rave in the

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

I think she's paraphrasing Yogi Berra when he famously said "No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Apparently the one little hot spot downtown is now passe, and Hank prefers other spots.
    amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Don’t get me wrong, because avoiding that spot altogether will render it a wasted trip. 😅

This is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. There was a comedian who had a bit about how men shop vs. how women shop. Men will *typically* go directly to the (pants / shoes / paint / tools / whatever) and get the item they need and leave. Women will *typically* look around at lots of other things in the store, and eventually, maybe, get to the thing they were there for in the first place.

Anyway. Back to going downtown. If you're going there with me... Seeing the other sights is fine, but I really can't wait for you to get to the spot I really wanted you to get to in the first place. And if you want to go right there from the start... more power to you.

Imagine your ‘shopping partner’ using no hands, no lips, no mouth.. just the tip of her tongue. In one spot. In one little spot half the size of a pencil eraser. Nuthn else. How much you feel like browsing now?

funny enough this applies to some advice i gave @lstrat115 a while back about how to make any guy fall in love with her

This absolutely worked too!!! I was skeptical like maybe you were playing an evil joke on me, but the reaction was priceless

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

I don’t actually care, i just wanted to say whom
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

I don’t actually care, i just wanted to say whom

whomst
  • iMago

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

It should probably be @iMago so he can make sure I'm doing it right.

its true i do have hands on experience in these matters
  • caco_ethes

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

You two are the worst just tell me already
  • caco_ethes

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

I aint goin downtown when i can go to your moms house

She’s another metaphorical hot spot
  • iMago

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

lets start guessing!

I've heard it referred to as the cincinnati stromboli before
  • iMago

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

lets start guessing!

no that’s where u lay pepperoni slices evenly all over a blanket then roll yerself up in it nice a snug and wait for your guy to come home

and people say romance is dead <3
  • caco_ethes

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

one

tiny

little

hot spot in town.

No. What are you saying?

amiright, @caco_ethes ?

Oh now i need to know 😳

Starring whom..

lets start guessing!

no that’s where u lay pepperoni slices evenly all over a blanket then roll yerself up in it nice a snug and wait for your guy to come home

@SnackherBarrell this might even be preferable to the sushi roll
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Inability to carry on a conversation, I dated a girl back in college who looked amazing in a bathing suit but couldn't talk about even the most simple topics with any sense of deeper thinking. It only lasted a few months.
  • denny_mac wrote: »

just to be clear...

lrezaxq43okt.gif

6ea70qyu81kc.gif

Because either way...

Well, I'd much prefer the second way but eventually I might frustrate you enough to illicit the first one... :D:p
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member

just to be clear...

lrezaxq43okt.gif

6ea70qyu81kc.gif

Because either way...

Well, I'd much prefer the second way but eventually I might frustrate you enough to illicit the first one... :D:p

I'll have what she's havin!!🙋 ( lucky *kitten*!😏)
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Smoking.
    Trophy wife goals.
    Extravagant and High maintenance.
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Venereal Disease(s)
    Smoking /Vaping
    Recreational Drug Use
    Bad Personal Hygiene
    Non Similar Musical Tastes