What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, breakfast sammich made from egg, cheddar, turkey bacon, and a mini bagel
    Lunch: Beef stew with a cheddar and herb biscuit
    Snack: Hot tea with milk and sugar, 2 Hersey mocha truffles
    Dinner: Chicken cacciatore over zucchini noodles, sliced Italian bread, red wine.

May or may not have a slice of homemade pecan pie after dinner, depending how hungry I am.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- large mocha latte

Lunch - smoothie w/spinach, banana, mango, greek yogurt, hemp seeds

Snacks - 2 mini pb dark chocolate cups

Dinner - baked drumsticks, salad, 8 pierogies

Snack - dark chocolate almond squares
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 toaster waffles with butter & sugar free syrup, Morningstar sausage patty, fried egg with salsa & coffee

Lunch: tuna salad on mixed greens, a banana, string cheese & several pieces of Haribo raspberry candy

Dinner: Sriracha mac n' cheese w/ tons of green onions & nutritional yeast
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, breakfast sammich made from egg, cheddar, turkey bacon, and a mini bagel
    Lunch: Beef stew with a cheddar and herb biscuit
    Snack: Gala apple, Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Dinner: Chicken cacciatore over zucchini noodles, sliced Italian bread
    Dessert: Probably pecan pie, if not then a few mocha truffles
  • Lattesweet
    Options
    Breakfast- coffee, 4 milano chocolate cookies

Lunch - smoothie like usual, potato chips w/salsa

Snack - Vietnamese cold brew coffee

Dinner - sautéed zucchini, wrap a/ avocado & scrambled eggs

Snack - dark chocolate almond squares, raspberries
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: homemade waffle w/ cashew butter & sugar free syrup. Coffee.

Lunch: split pea soup, chunky w/ tons of carrots & onions, 4 rice-stuffed grape leaves, and 4 Haribo gummi berries

Dinner: pasta bake with onions, peppers, TVP & marinara, provolone on top.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    breakfast - 3 eggs fried in 2 tsp ghee for buttery goodness.
    lunch - brown rice, black beans and half a sweet potato - carb city for 332 calories - chewy, savory, and sweet all on one plate. My taste buds are happy.
    i've got 933 calories banked for my friday night burger and a beer.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    brunch: vegetable omelette (broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, tomato, onion); turkey bacon; sweet potato fries; whole-wheat toast with butter; decaf black coffee

snacks: iced green tea with stevia, chocolate croissant

dinner: lentil rotini with tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, honey nut protein bar
    Snack: Gala apple
    Lunch: Guinness beef stew with a cheddar and herb biscuit
    Dinner: 1.5 pulled pork pierogis, crab and pulled pork shepherd's pie, 2 hushpuppies, and 1/2 serving of roasted Brussels with bacon, goat cheese, and candied pecans. Also a fruit cocktail with rum.
    Tons of calories, but had a lot banked for the evening, plus did cardio/weights at the gym, and walked around a corn maze for an hour and a half last night!

Today-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Probably 2 eggs scrambled with regular or turkey bacon, potentially another coffee
    Snack: Leftover beef stew
    Dinner: Teryaki shrimp and veggies with white rice
    Dessert: Either 3 Oreos, a slice of pecan pie, or 1-2 servings of chilly cow peanut butter ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries & brown sugar, coffee

Lunch: 2/3 small thin crust "the works" pizza at Mazzio's (Ken's sauce), Diet Dr. Pepper

Snack: coffee & 1 piece matcha mochi

Dinner: bowl of chili with diced tomatoes & sour cream and 2 of my best friend's awesome homemade jalapeno & cheese appetizers.

Later, going to multiple parties and going to avoid the alcohol completely, drink water & Perrier, and definitely pick a couple of Halloween chocolates or 1 yummy baked item to indulge in. I'm hoping for a good cupcake.
  • Lattesweet
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Yesterday

Breakfast/lunch- 2 coffees w/cream, breakfast wrap w/eggs & turkey bacon

Snacks- chips w/ salsa, dark chocolate peanuts, oatmilk latte

Dinner - went out to a Thai restaurant..ordered a coconut mojito, shrimp fried rice & vegetable spring rolls dipped in plum sauce :)

Today’s
    Breakfast- mocha latte, vegan cinnamon bun

Snack - cold brew, oatmilk latte

Lunch - perfect bar, bowl of chips w/ salsa, blueberries

Dinner - ordering middle eastern takeout..tomato/onion bulgur salad, chicken shawarma, hummus w/pita bread

****** also yes I am aware of the fact that I drink tons of coffee but coffee is life 🙃 ******

• laurenq1991
    Options
    Breakfast: didn't have

Lunch: (went to Chili's with my husband):
    *Alex's Santa Fe Burger with black bean patty instead of hamburger patty -- contains "avocado, pepper Jack, red onion, roasted jalapeños, tomato, pickles, cilantro & spicy Santa Fe sauce"...it is very good.
    *substituted the fries for a side of Mexican rice (I'm not a huge fan of fries, except for sweet potato fries)
    *unsweetened iced tea as usual

Dinner (really it was more like a sequence of snacks but whatever):

*whole grain crackers; lemon pepper tuna packet; tomato and cucumber with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper seasoning

*I had a few sips of this Kitu hazelnut "super coffee" that they had at the supermarket. It's like a bottled latte thing but with whey protein, MCT oil, and monkfruit as sweetener instead of sugar...I don't agree with the keto gimmick but I got it just for flavor purposes because I'm trying to eat less sugar. It was really really good but then I read the bottle and realized the bottle has 200mg caffeine and I do not do well with over-caffeination, so I decided to save the rest for later.

*then I had a few sips of coconut water but decided I wasn't in the mood for it

*then I had a mug of unsweetened soymilk, a Quest chocolate brownie protein bar (ugh, was not a fan...it was so dry and gummy...going to return the other one I bought...the Quest protein cookies are WAY better), and half a container of Tribe chocolate hummus which I added some Mt. Hagen decaf instant coffee to, to make it mocha-flavored...that was pretty good.

*vitamin D3 supplement

Snack:
    *two slices Wholesome Pantry sprouted whole grain bread (it's the Shop-Rite store brand dupe for Ezekiel 4:9, in the freezer section) with Earth Balance vegan butter, olive oil version. I break out if I eat too much butter for some reason, so I decided to go back to Earth Balance at home, which I like anyway, and only eat butter when eating out.
    *5mg melatonin

Pretty good overall, was under by 265 calories, got 105g of protein...I was way over on sodium though (damn you Chili's).
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Pre-AM Hike: "Powerful Drink" vanilla maple flavor

Breakfast: 2 toaster waffles w/ sugar-free syrup and a fried egg with salsa. Coffee.

Lunch: vegetarian meatballs, sauteed onions, zucchini & marinara sauce on a toasted hoagie roll

Dinner Part 1: single hamburger w/ mustard & pickle & 1/3 order curly fries from an excellent old-fashioned diner

Dinner Part 2: double serving steamed broccoli, 1/2 banana, 4 mini cream puffs (25 cal each) & tropical cherry sparkling water
  • laurenq1991
    Options
    Breakfast: didn't have

Pre-Lunch Snack: another 1/4 of the bottle of the super coffee...going to finish it off tomorrow

Lunch (at Thai restaurant):
    *vegetable tom yum soup (just vegetables in spicy broth)
    *tofu pad Thai (with egg)
    *a pot of oolong tea

Snack (at local coffee shop):
    *croissant
    *hot chocolate

Dinner:
    *chickpea rotini with tomato sauce, nutritional yeast, and Mrs. Dash lemon pepper seasoning...not a big fan of the chickpea pasta, just going to buy the lentil one from now on
    *"California blend" (frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) and a tomato with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper seasoning
    *fish oil and vitamin D3 supplements

Dessert:
    *coconut water
  • Lattesweet
    Options
    Breakfast- oatmilk latte, 5 dark chocolate biscuits

Lunch - grilled chicken breast, salad, raspberries

Dinner - shrimp and veggie fried rice

Snack - dark chocolate almond squares, simply cheeto puffs
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Turkish Coffee

Lunch - scallops, squid and mussels in a light tomato brodo

Snack- dragon fruit and a few blueberries

Dinner- Roasted Red Snapper and steamed cauliflower
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: egg whites and 2 turkey sausage links
    Lunch: turkey & sweet potato skillet (crumbled ground turkey, chopped sweet potato, bell pepper and onion with tons of seasoning and topped with a little mozzarella cheese)
    Afternoon snack: cheddar cheese stick and a Gala apple
    Dinner: fish taco (1 soft shell, 1 piece of beer battered haddock topped with coleslaw and a Bang Bang sauce) with a side of baked french fries
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: raspberry Greek yogurt, coffee

Lunch: homemade super-chunky cole slaw with lots of carrots, a peach, and a Morningstar black bean patty with Sriracha drizzled on top.

Dinner: homemade fried brown rice made with scrambled tofu, tons of veggies/edamame & spices. After, 2 small pieces of Chocolate Covered Katie recipe banana bread, but with a few 80% cacao chunks - and Earl Grey tea.
  • Lattesweet
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Breakfast/mid morning - large iced mocha latte w/ 4 shots espressos

Snack - simply cheeto puffs, large coffee w/cream

Dinner - sautéed zucchini, baked salmon, potatoes

Snack - dark chocolate almond squares

• julieclarksfitnesspal
    Options
    Breakfast Greek Yoghurt with berries and muesli, Dolce Gusto Flat White.
    Lunch Cheese and Onion Omelette with side salad.
    Dinner Chicken Fajita Bake.

Throughout the day I will have water,squash and tea with skimmed milk.

Have a great day everyone...