November 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,407 Member
    Options
    FWIW - I have not had an issue on the website with the community pages but I cannot get into my profile, newsfeed, exercise or diary... guess I am not logging today...
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    FWIW - I have not had an issue on the website with the community pages but I cannot get into my profile, newsfeed, exercise or diary... guess I am not logging today...

I have been able to get to my diary at times and other times not. Community has been fine. App has been trash. Seems ok now.
  • noblsheep
    noblsheep Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »
    'I want to sit and cuddle the piggies'

Wow. Didn't see that coming.

What kind of area do you live in that gives you access to cuddling piggies?
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    Whew! Glad it's not just me

lol i reset my password before I realised it may not be me. grrr

It finally let me on using my browser, my app still won't let me on. How are the people posting that they can't log in managing to post? I couldn't get on by any means, the computer wasn't working either. I was getting really depressed at the idea of trying to calculate carbs manually!

All is working now, but last night the app on my phone would not work at all, but using a browser on the computer let me into all things.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    RE: Not able to login
    For the better part of the afternoon and evening UA had problems with their servers. It was fixed around 11pm CST.
    If you have problems in the future you can check the status here
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »
    re: Guy Fawkes. It always seems odd to me, that we celebrate a man trying to blow up Parliament by using explosives. But then really what we are celebrating is the fact that he DIDN'T blow up Parliament, and I guess when the bonfire is lit and the 'guy' is placed on it, that symbolises him being hoisted by his own petard as it were.

Just as an aside, England does NOT have a tradition of burning at the stake. Even witches were generally hanged.

but I digress,

I went out to run this morning. Alarm went off, body was happy to get up and run. Brain kicked in a minute after the alarm and said

'go back to bed'

Body thankfully ignored this and got dressed. Brain continued mumbling, and even as I left the house it said

'go back inside and have a cup of tea'

started my run, got part way down the road and Brain threw a curve ball at me -

'I want to sit and cuddle the piggies'

well that won. Took a detour, which did give me a small hill, but probably cut my actual distance in half. Just for some piggie cuddles.

Body now needs to figure out a way of defeating Brain.

How about you edit your route so that you sweep past them on the way BACK instead? :) Do your miles get the reward!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Haha cross post @girlinahat .
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent What a hoot!!!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »