11-4 10.5k slow
    11-5 7k recovery
    11-6 Rest
    11-7 7k intervals
    11-8 7k easy
    11-9 Rest

November total: 45.5k
    November goal: 150k

Mixed rain and snow this morning. Opted for the scheduled rest day; looks like the weather might be a little colder and drier tomorrow.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins love it! Haha. And yep I haven't done any strength training in a couple of weeks either... And with the HM 1 week away (yep this time next Saturday, I'll be waiting to start!) I am not starting this week.

No run today, I am in the city doing a study day for radiographers. I organise this every year because in our area we don't get a lot of study opportunities.

So of course last night I slept crap. And had bad dreams of everything turning to crap
    Sigh.

Coffee in an IV please!
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    @Avidkeo 1 week? Yikes!!!!
    I'm sitting here in a stew cause the organisers of mine just emailed me an invitation to take part in the 5km breakfast run at 9am the day before. I'm not going to run for a couple of days before my half, according to Mr Hal Higdon. But they're taunting me with a free T-shirt....... I really need to hit delete before I end up clicking the sign up button and ruining all the well-laid plans.....
    pnjr5v8whklx.png
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @Avidkeo 1 week? Yikes!!!!
    I'm sitting here in a stew cause the organisers of mine just emailed me an invitation to take part in the 5km breakfast run at 9am the day before. I'm not going to run for a couple of days before my half, according to Mr Hal Higdon. But they're taunting me with a free T-shirt....... I really need to hit delete before I end up clicking the sign up button and ruining all the well-laid plans.....

I always run the day before a big race. I would suggest you do run this 5k, but take it easy. We call it a "shakeout run" or something like that, but really easy run the day before a half, a full, or even an ultra is advised often, and something I firmly believe in.