What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Day 23 EPIC I (glutes & abs dumbbell workout)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Long weekend ride complete - 27.71 miles @ 13.6 mph avg, 2 hours and 2 minutes elapsed.
    Will be doing chores and such around the house the rest of the day.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Gave my legs a first real test since race day. Joined a group of six other friends for an annual Castle Climb ride. Trip was 16 miles out, then a 1.1mile trip up to Castle Craig, an uphill climb that varies between 6-9% grade. Return on the same route, with a nasty little surprise at the end. Turned onto a beautiful last mile stretch through a local farm that ends with a 200yd climb that is roughly 16% grade. It was nasty. Several cyclists dismounted halfway up and walked it. I lived through it, but barely, lol. Rest day tomorrow.

Looking forward to next week's Pie Ride, that features a ferry ride, a stop for coffee and apple pie, then a return trip via some similarly challenging terrain.
  • adimahatma01
    adimahatma01 Posts: 2 Member
    My Todays work out
    Aerobic. The core of any fitness program should include some form of continuous movement. · Strength. These exercises help increase muscle power and strength.

My Health Calculator
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,090 Member
    No real workout today, but a lot of stairs up and down, getting things down from the attic for a yard sale tomorrow.
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    @AnnPT77
    What state do you you live in? Love your river pictures. Could be PA, where I live. Assuming your in the US.
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 523 Member
    40 minute elliptical session finished off with a 10 min jog =ing 1 mile. Tossed in the mile as I didn’t feel like the 1st 40 mins were enough.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited October 2021
    gorgeous view @AnnPT77

Today I did a 5k on the treadmill.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    @AnnPT77
    What state do you you live in? Love your river pictures. Could be PA, where I live. Assuming your in the US.

I'm in Michigan, palm of the mitten. Similar climate and vegetation, but PA tends toward more interesting terrain. 😉
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,090 Member
    After spending most of the day preparing for and then actually manning a stall at a local flea market, just a short workout tonight: 20min of indoor rowing, 3736 meters.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    The jungle was getting out of control.

ak6b20ejbos0.png
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    12K on the rower today and did a ton around the house on top of it.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Speed interval on treadmill. A bit of a rest day.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Walking at an incline on a treadmill in hiking boots. Wanting to break the boots in for a big hike in the Spring.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Had a busy weekend, longer ride on Saturday plus stuff around the house, Sunday was yard work and errands.

Today was a shorter ride of 17 miles, had a storm blow thru last night that left lots of debris on the path so played dodge the crap all of the ride. Will be doing upper body stuff later today.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    7-8 am:
    Warm up
    Yoga - (10m)

Strength: E5MOM
    HSPU - 5x5r (25r)
    Row - 5x12r (60r)
    Side Laterals - Bands - 1x25, then rest paused - 5x5 (50)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,883 Member
    Push Day ... BB bench press, incline DB press, overhead BB press, cable pushdowns, cable flies
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Slept in today morning. Will play badminton today evening