Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are some of your unpopular opinions about food?

Replies

• GigiDeborahGigiDeborah Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    727ngjvb4icb.png
    sqixlhmb5xvq.png
    h8asihchdnoz.png
    yes! I love ice crream like this

Oh yes to this! damn you. :wink:
    I do love peanut butter with egg. I had poached eggs on peanut butter toast last night!
  • 33gail3333gail33 Member Posts: 617 Member Member Posts: 617 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I am not a fan of pizza at all. Even a vegan gluten free version ( lol) the only kind I would eat is a thin crust white pizza with spinach, mushroom, black olives and sun fried tomato. I do not like sauce on my pizza

I do like regular pizza - but that one you describe sounds amazing - four best toppings for sure.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,479 Member Member Posts: 6,479 Member
    I do love peanut butter with egg. I had poached eggs on peanut butter toast last night!

Now this sounds interesting!
  • lemurcat2lemurcat2 Member Posts: 7,141 Member Member Posts: 7,141 Member
    I think spicy things like flamin hot cheetos, etc. ruin the food

I like spicy, but can't stand cheetos, and the flaming hot ones seem extra unpleasant. (Part of this is just an aesthetic reaction to the color and the way they stain one's hands--it bugged me even as a kid when I would eat them sometimes.)
    33gail33 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of pizza at all. Even a vegan gluten free version ( lol) the only kind I would eat is a thin crust white pizza with spinach, mushroom, black olives and sun fried tomato. I do not like sauce on my pizza

I do like regular pizza - but that one you describe sounds amazing - four best toppings for sure.

Spinach, mushroom, and black olives are the three best toppings for sure. For my fourth I'd take non dried tomatoes or green pepper over sun dried tomatoes, but those are good too.

I like pizza with sauce, but that white one does sound tasty.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 5,982 Member Member Posts: 5,982 Member

I like this combo too!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 5,982 Member Member Posts: 5,982 Member

see, I don't like SPINACH on my pizza
  • 33gail3333gail33 Member Posts: 617 Member Member Posts: 617 Member

I eat spinach in/on everything. Sometimes I eat it all three meals in a day. But on pizza roasted red peppers is also good.

I eat spinach in/on everything. Sometimes I eat it all three meals in a day. But on pizza roasted red peppers is also good.

I guess I don't really like peppers on pizza either :o
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,479 Member Member Posts: 6,479 Member
    Runny eggs are gross. The only liquid part of my eggs should be the melted butter and hot sauce.
    Runny eggs are gross. The only liquid part of my eggs should be the melted butter and hot sauce.

I like sunny side up eggs with toast... but super runny eggs are kinda off putting. I do like jammy eggs though

I like sunny side up eggs with toast... but super runny eggs are kinda off putting. I do like jammy eggs though

I just hate the flavor of the runny yolk. My family loves them though.

I just hate the flavor of the runny yolk. My family loves them though.

what I HATE is runny egg WHITES.
    I love runny yolk if there's something to sop it up. I don't like fried eggs if the yolk is entirely set. Runny whites is disgusting, though.
    zwf8xvs5fx4q.png
    this looks really good

I admit to the heavy disagree :D .
    zwf8xvs5fx4q.png
    this looks really good

I'm here for that!
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 761 Member Member Posts: 761 Member
    My favs not usual are - spinach prepared with peanut butter, not the sweet butter though, the one neutral
    then it would be spaghetti al nero di seppia about which everybody complains how they looks but as taste and texture imo they are the best, feta with beetroot salad , it's very good too

From hating point of view I hate what everybody loves - :smiley: like avocados , my husband eats 2 per day , but me - :neutral: , like mussels - not because i do not like them but it's too much shell to throw away
    They will always say to me - You don't know what is good :smile: