RUN THE YEAR 2019

Options

Replies

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    sme5056 wrote: Β»
    Is there still room on your team? I would like to join!

My team is The Journey to Discipline. You're welcome to join.

Just requested to join your team!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    sme5056 wrote: Β»
    Is there still room on your team? I would like to join!

My team is The Journey to Discipline. You're welcome to join.

Just requested to join your team!

Yay! I accepted you on the team a couple of hours ago. It's going to be a great year.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Thinking of doing it..dunno if I could devote my time to both running and cycling tho :(

Running..off to a good start.

yjf7bb6xzfc2.png
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: Β»
    gpjin7h8ik47.jpeg

My team has been established!!! Feel free to follow me (Rebekah Hughes Helton) or my team 😊

Cool found your team will follow! We got this have a great year!
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    Hi gang!!! 2019 is off to a great start! I walked 5 miles in the Black Eyed Pea Run in Austin, TX this morning, and I feel great! That's the farthest I've ever walked in a race before. Woo hoo happy dance πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    @bethanie0825 ....just a reminder to track today's miles on RTY. Even if you don't have a Fitbit, Garmin, or Strava, you can enter your miles manually if necessary. Hope you're having a great day πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • bethanie0825
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @bethanie0825 ....just a reminder to track today's miles on RTY. Even if you don't have a Fitbit, Garmin, or Strava, you can enter your miles manually if necessary. Hope you're having a great day πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Logged my whole 1 mile this morning. Hopefully I'll get some more today. I'm working but I walk in place to get my steps. :+1:

[edited by MFP Mods]
  • evangsimmons170
    edited January 2019
    Options

Logged my whole 1 mile this morning. Hopefully I'll get some more today. I'm working but I walk in place to get my steps. :+1:

I have a Fitbit so if you do, send me a friend request! [edited by MFP Mods]

I just sent you a friend request on Fitbit. [edited by MFP Mods]. 😁
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I managed a 3 mile walk yesterday. My back is giving me issues so I will ease back into running :(
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I managed a 3 mile walk yesterday. My back is giving me issues so I will ease back into running :(

Better than me.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: Β»

Better than me.

it was all around my sofa/kitchen
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options

Better than me.

at once?
    I hit over 3 miles yesterday, just wasn't at once
  • Beka3695
    Options

Better than me.

at once?
    I hit over 3 miles yesterday, just wasn't at once

Over a slow 3 hours
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Question for all...has anyone figured out how to communicate with team members within the RTE application? I had someone join my team but I have no idea who she is, how she found me, or how to say "hey, thanks for joining".
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    Question for all...has anyone figured out how to communicate with team members within the RTE application? I had someone join my team but I have no idea who she is, how she found me, or how to say "hey, thanks for joining".

When you try to send an email in RTE, it gives you suggestions on who to email...aka individual team members or the whole team. Hope that helps.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    Hey RTY family. It's been quiet on here. How's everyone doing on their miles for the month? I hope to earn my 100 mile badge by bedtime today.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    Hey RTY family. It's been quiet on here. How's everyone doing on their miles for the month? I hope to earn my 100 mile badge by bedtime today.

I'm a bit low on mileage for this month but that's expected given the weather. I have 16.5 more miles until my 100 mile badge so I should have it before the end of the week.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Chugging along...I try to hit 100 each month
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hope to hit 100 by end of month.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    lcucdqxjt18z.png